• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids "street dope" withdrawal differences

NasaBeachBum

Greenlighter
Hey everyone long time lurker, probably at least 5 years or longer here. Normally I see everything I could possibly think of myself, bit as an opioid addict mainly fentanyl from the street I've noticed something peculiar. With dope that tends to be weaker I've realized withdrawal sets in much sooner than stronger dope, take yesterday for instance I had a one point bah last all day and into this morning when I awoke approximately 5am and I had maybe 1/5th of a point this morning and still feel okay at 8pm. The day prior I had two 40mg oxycodone ER pills (OP40) and with taking both of those pills during the day my WDs set in super early the next morning(being the morning I scored the .1 bag). Now this point that I got was a stronger than normal batch of which I was aware before obtaining and sniffing 1/10th of a .1 have me a nice comfortable nod with it hy eyes which o haven't had on quote some time even if I had used 2-3 .1s during a day. But back to my question, does anyone know why stronger batches of dope seem to hold off withdrawal longer than let's say "normal" strength dope?

One thing possible is the heroin to fentanyl ratio. Diacetylmorphine has a much longer half life than fentanyl. So the high will last longer, and also it will be much longer until the withdrawal sets in when using actual heroin or a mixture compared to using fentanyl only dope.

Because if it's stronger you had a higher dose of whatever opioid it is.... so it takes longer for the body to eliminate it.

Other reasons street dope withdrawal could vary.... is it's heroin?.. or fentanyl?.. a mix? or one of the probably dozens of fent analogs out there. Lots of variables.