• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

strangest smoking utensil

Nanook

Greenlighter
What's the weirdest thing you smoked out of? I was in jail for the weekend and i smoked out of Styrofoam cups, with cigarette foil for the screen. Probably second choice is a tampon wrapper.

A small flash light with the batteries taken out made into a pipe. We drilled a hole in the top to put the cone piece in and then take the battery cap off to reveal a mouth piece. Same design as a mini maglite but made of plastic and reeks of ganja. We were at school and thought it was the ultimate in stealth after you were finished you would put the weed and the cone piece back in the battery cavity.

Last edited:
This mflb I just got, nobody knows how to use it right, like its some alien object.

a bong made out of a tic tac box with a melten hole and a pen

i was pretty proud, and surprisingly high

What's the weirdest thing you smoked out of? I was in jail for the weekend and i smoked out of Styrofoam cups, with cigarette foil for the screen. Probably second choice is a tampon wrapper.

Definitely not judging you, I've been arrested 4 times, 3 of them for possession, but why are you smoking in jail? Haha from what is sounds like you're just asking to get in even more trouble bro

A pipe my friend and I made out of an incentive spirometer.

Not only was it functional, but we could also measure who could take the biggest hit.

A soda can. I used one once with friends on a holiday since we wanted to get stoned, had a small amount of herb, but not enough for a joint, and nobody had a small pipe or one hitter.

I tried vaping from a MFLB years ago when it was pretty new. It worked very well and I was surprised at how high I got from one or two tiny hits of vapor. The high was psychedelic and sort of like eating cannabis but without the confusion, body load, or pure mindfuck and completely psychedelic experience that happens when you eat a large dose of cannabis or hash.

Last edited: