• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Strange new dissociative mixed with ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

liljenberg

Greenlighter
New poster long time lurker and all that. Forgive me if i post this in the wrong section or have any other errors.

Basically so i am told a strange new dissociative drug has been mixed with ketamine in the UK after the "ket drought", basically it feels like ket to begin with and all but it is somewhat trippier and more confusing.
The strangest effects are closed eye visuals when it is assumed one has come down from said drug, the visuals are ket hole esq but more like a lucid dream in a vivid cartoon dimension which said drug user can somewhat control e.g loads of little bobblehead people running round, its not scary and is accompanied when eyes are open with a slightly manic state after the initial dissociation has taken place.
It is not said to be MXE as that substances effects are documented and understood, any ideas what this new rogue ket mixing agent could be? Some kind of MEO-PCP????

Any ideas or similar trip reports or overall thoughts would be very well appreciated

How long does It take for it to kick in? I have a feeling I know what it is.

Fairly fast like ketamine as i think it is ketamine cut with another drug for it to appear stronger. I got the typical ketamine effects for an hour or two then the strange closed eye visuals and mania for a few hours later

the intial high lasted a hour or two and the after effects including strange visuals e.g shadows forming other objects, mania, auditory hallucinations lasted for an hour or two after that. And the strange closed eye visual lucid dream type of visuals lasted multiple hours after that. Thanks

It was all fairly pleasant but hearing music that wasn't playing was slightly concerning for a little bit

Its just one particular guys stuff, a few months ago when the drought was worse these effects were even more prominent in the guys stuff. Now i think its mixed more with real ketamine so after a gram or two you start to notice it.

Unfortunately this is speculation about substance ID, nobody can say for sure what your ket is being cut with unless you do some chemical testing on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.