• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Strange negative side effect from meth

Sandedia

Greenlighter
Hey! So I?ve seen a few people talk about something like this happening to them on here but no suggestions to help it or stop it from happening so I guess that?s what I?m looking for?

I don?t use meth frequently but when I do at some point during the high I end up passing out every time. Sometimes it?s only 30 minutes after I first smoke, sometimes it?s the next day, and sometimes it doesn?t start happening until I?m coming down.

Sometimes I am walking and the next thing I know I?m on the fooor and disoriented for a couple seconds and sometimes my entire body will shake uncontrollably and my vision gets blurred and I fall to the ground but not actually passing out. Last time I smoked meth I passed out coming into the hotel room and banged my head on the table. There was blood everywhere. It was scary.

It seems like even if I make a point to eat as much as possible while high and drink as much water as possible that doesn?t help. And I don?t think it?s caused from dehydration and lack of food because sometimes it happens in the beginning when I haven?t even gone that long without eating.

Everyone that?s seen me do it say they?ve never seen or heard of something like this happening to them. I never considered it a huge deal because I feel completely fine in a couple seconds but once I busted my head I realized how dangerous it is. And it?s just frustrating because it kind of limits me on being able to go do things or just walk around people. Even if I?m able to hide my high in every other way I can?t control this.

Any ideas of what?s causing it? Or how to stop it or keep it from happening as often?

As in my blood pressure is too high?? If that is what?s causing it is there anything I can do to help it from happening?

You can test your blood pressure for free at some pharmacies, to see if thats the issue, mine was always sky high when on amphetamine. You could obviously lower it by taking less meth... I'm not sure if there is a solution beyond that.

None that I know of, I had the same issue sometimes, never found a solution.

Some ibuprofen/NSAID will do you good.
I personally go through a box (at least) of nangs on meth, which helps via increasing nitric oxide levels.
Citrulline Malate or Agmatine Sulphate should also help, but I haven't personally tried them (yet)
Of course akyl-nitrites will help, too.

I feel better if I've had some green tea and ibuprofen/NSAID

Sounds quite a bit like seizures, possibly....
I assume you've never had them before?

Though the hypertension suggested is also a possibility. Amphetamines tend to cause it to skyrocket.

Regardless, seconded on consuming less methamphetamine.

-PA