• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Strange meth with mild effects of normal dope but VERY weak and slightly psychedelic

dbrower93

Greenlighter
I got a small bag of meth from a new connection and it tastes, smokes, and re-rocks like any quality dope. When cut with MSM or other similar cutting agents it's often easy to detect just on taste and crack back alone. This in every way seems to be "good dope". However I can eat with a semi decent appetite and after about 12 hours can sleep like a baby. It causes mild visual hallucinations(shadows, bright flashes of light, and depth perception fluctuations). The come down is virtually non existent and if snorted it BURNS 5x worse than usual quality meth. Any thoughts on what I actually have? Possibly some new synthetic, buyable on the web and shipped from China? Or just a poorly made batch of crystal? Any insight from someone who knows more about the topic would be very much appreciated.

I forgot to mention that it freezes you. I get stuck just standing or sitting somewhere for hours totally oblivious to sometimes hours passing until my body cramps from being in that position for too long, but not like a twerked out focused on something stuck just totally lost in the the blank zone, the usual effects of meth are all there just on a kiddie coaster scale.

It seems that the Chinese are now selling BEK in place of the highly controlled PMK and suggest that other, related compounds are also likely to turn up. 'butylmeth' didn't get a good writeup but I'm presuming that's n-butyl. The sec-butyl is likely more like meth BUT since it's effects aren't researched, who knows - I'm just surprised it's taken so long for these homologues to turn up.

Of course NOBODY can identify just what compound you have but let me assure you, their is no shortage of options.