• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

strange feelings from mdma??

Batwing133

Bluelighter
Okay, so I am in no way a beginner to using mdma and it's similar analogues such as methylone and maybe a few others.

The other day I bought some mdma from a friend of mine in powdered for in pill capsules. I went to an amusement park called carowinds and decide to embark on a roll with my girlfriend while there. So the roll was great it was def finally some good clean mdma no doubt. The euphoria was great it was very trippy and overall just a good solid roll with my overall dosage of the day coming around .3-.4 including redoses. Yes I know a bit on the high side for good quality mdma but I was rolling my ass off trust me, if only you guys could see my ID photo I took that day for my carowinds gold pass, haha I looked totally fucked.

Anyways after a long ass day in the sun I was coming down and starting to get your usual tired moody feelings. It wasn't anything worth noting just a feeling of ehhhh I'm tired and I wanna go take a shower and go to sleep. So I quit smoking weed for employment reasons but decided to break smoke because I didn't feel like suffering through this come down and when I did I got superrrrr high. My friend after one blunt of some very very high grade cannabis was like let's go smoke another at my house a few minutes away.

So we arrive at his house and smoke another blunt and what I was seeing was almost like an oil painting similar to what I see while tripping minus the breathing, swirling ect. I also was very incoherent and couldn't piece together any thoughts for more than a few seconds. So I go home and take a shower and chill put. That night I was definitely done rolling completely but was still a little high. I layed down to go to sleep and I got a sensation I've never gotten before

It felt as if my body was spinning like a top in all directions and It was suttle AT ALL. I then rolled over from my side to on my back and I then began to have the sensation of dropping like 50 ft and then like I was rising 50 ft. All this fluctuated along with the spinning sensation. It honestly felt like my body was being thrown around through space I kid you not it was pretty intense. I've never felt anything like this while on or coming down on mdma before. Anyone else had a similar experience like this??

The other day I bought some mdma from a friend of mine in powdered for in pill capsules.

Did you test it?

What you are describing sounds like vertigo. I had it, when I was falling sleep. It sucks, because your brain thinks that you are dying. Maybe a left over from the roller coasters you used earlier?

Well whether it was real mdma or even one of its analogues or a some kind of empathogenic chemical, smoking weed during come down is known to cause visuals and hallucinations for some people with those type of drugz.

Didn't test it but I have a great amount of experience with rolling on both RC's and the real girl and this was def finally a clean mdma experience no doubt. I wanna say it was from the large amount that we took that day and my body was kind of hating me for it.