• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Strange experience with NE1 - Overdose perhaps?

FrogWarrior

Bluelighter
I was on amphetamine (50mg of pharmaceutical grade, which is a normal dose for me), and this usually makes me less sensitive to noids, so sprinkled dust on the pipe like I usually do, and repeatedly the process until reaching the desired headspace. I got a bit impatient and loaded a little chunk in there. The dose I ingested in total couldn't have been more than 3 mgs but I have no tolerance and am naturally sensitive to noids. I don't think it was a coincidence that 5 minutes later I found myself in possibly the most bizarre state I have ever been in, and coming from me thats saying a fair bit. Sleep paralysis, the k-hole, psychosis, sally breakthrough, alright I admit all of those things are downright bizarre, and just as strange as this thing that happened yesterday, just in their own unique way. This one was kind of like a cross between psychosis, sleep paralysis and a borderline dissociative hole but it had its own unique theme to it, for the whole thing I was thinking (I must have done some dissociatives) because I felt like I was at the threshhold of the hole. I was kind of paralysed and I slid off my chair in extremely slow motion (maybe subjective), seemed like it took about 30 minutes before I was finally off the chair and lying on the ground unable to do anything. I wasn't fully sure if I was even on the ground, the concept of a bed being nearby didn't register so I didn't think to try and get up onto a bed.

There was more than just paralysis (this was completely different to sleep paralysis too, SP hallucinations are sporadic, yesterday I was immersed in visuals from start to finish), there was this strange zooming, snapping thing going on with my consciousness, it reminded me of a GHB overdose or where you suddenly wake up and have no idea where you are because your brain isn't working fully but this was different, my consciousness was actually zooming in and out and making this swooshing noise as it did. My vision was spinning and blurring too. Its impossible to explain all this with words, but it was definitely one of the trippiest experiences I've ever had, it was like a cross between a 5-MeO-DALT + PCP trip and a GHB overdose. There was visuals that I don't see on PCP but might see on 5-MeO-DALT and I was constantly in the process of regaining my mental faculties which reminded me of when you pass out from low blood pressure then wake up on the flood not remembered what happened. Everytime things "whooshed" I was a little less incapacitated but for the most part, I spent the whole thing lying on the floor trying to figure out what was going on. There were thoughts going on in the background of my head, some kinda mental conversation in which things were being decided but I wasn't part of that process because I was too incapacitated. I was worried that someone might into the room, my family know I get into some unusual states, but seing me lying there on the flood would probably still convince them to call an ambulance.

I wasn't scared because I knew it must have been a short acting substance(s) that caused the state but at the same time, it was a first, I'd never been in a state like that before. I couldn't remember doing the noids, but I knew I'd done some kind of substance (I was sure I did dissociatives, but in reality I didn't, I never mix dissos with speed) but I felt like no substance could cause this particular state, so I started getting the idea that this is some kinda paranormal curse put on me, so I was trying to think who could, would wanna and would be able to do something like that. I couldn't come up with a very big list of potential candidates lol. So then I settied on the idea that this was some kind of spiritual phenomon happening, like the day of reckoning or something, so while I was reassuring myself I'd be back to normal once the substances wore off, I was also thinking this might be permanent, and that was a harsh though because this state wasn't a good one, it was more of an unpleasant, unexpected, what the fuck have I gotten myself into state.

I had a much milder version of this happen me on dissociatives, I attributed it mainly to the dissociatives, but in retrospect, it happened when I smoked some noids while on the dissociative. So I'm guessing this is a property of potent cannabinoid agonism. Disturbing but interesting stuff. However, I strongly avoid against anyone trying to repeat this state, it was a fluke mistake that landed me there, and the state itself felt dangerous, maybe if the dose was higher I mighta died. IME the safest way to use powder noids is to sprinke a flake of dust on a pipe, hit it, observe the effect, then repeat until state is sufficiently altered. Eyeballing a chunk that you think is probably a reasonable dose on the otherhand, thats when accidents happen.

Wow, that sounds like a strange fucking experience. Sleep paralysis? Disassociation? Those don't sound like side effects of any noid I've smoked, although I haven't got round to NE1 yet. It doesn't sound like a massive dose you took; I've heard of people smoking upwards of 500mg in a single day without overdosing, although they had high tolerances. Maybe it was some type of weird synergy between the noid and the amphetamines you take...?

It happened again. This time I don't remember much of it, when I came to there was a puddle of puke on the floor. Had fun cleaning that up :sus: Maybe it has got something to do with the amphetamine. Its only happened with NE1 so far, so maybe its specific to that.