• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Strange effects from speed paste

Anxious.Individual

Bluelighter
Used it first on Thursday, the effects were how they should have, Friday was the same. Except for one weird side effect, my balance feels off, sometimes when I walk I feel like one of my feet falls through the floor.
I didn't use it on Saturday.
i used it today, did not get a high out of it, instead I feel detached and confused, with a strange feel in my forehead, also I am not sweating today, but I was the previous times.

Can somebody help me out and explain what I should do to feel it, because I really need it to work tomorrow.

i'm also experiencing really bad dizziness.

Have you eaten? Or drank enough water? Lightheaded confusion, Dizziness and a lack of sweat are symptoms of dehydration. Speed raises your body temperature and your body is crying for water. When using speed aim for double your regular water consumption, even if you don't hit that double mark, your body won't dehydrate. When you arent getting high, it is because your dopamine levels are depleted. Make sure you eat veggies and fruits that give you phenylalaline, like apples and avocados. Phenylalaline is an amino acid that your body converts into the nuerotransmitter dopamine. When using speed it floods your body with dopamine, and depletes the bodies supply. By constantly supplying the amino acid your body needs to make more, you should stay ahead of depletion. If you can't keep up with your dopamine needs with diet, you can buy a phenylalaline supplement from your local health shop. Hope that helps!

Stop using this paste, i saw the listing for it and everything about it seems contaminated. Why paste? Why not powder? Probably from an impure synthesis or cut. additionally the anonymity of the dark web allows many sellers to list what they want whenever they want to. Many reviews can be faked, or worse, site moderators may also be sellers.
God only knows whats in that paste, probably a real bad headache.