• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Strange, delayed or no effects from MDMA?

Letshavefun

Greenlighter
Hey guys. Last night me and two friends (ill call them big and small) got some good MDMA from a reputable source, and it was tested. Small is on 50mg seroquel daily, me and big are unmedicated. At 11:30 we each parachuted about 50 mg. big weighs about 265 pounds, small weighs 140 pounds, and i weigh about 135. Directly after the parachute i did a 75mg line. We decided to wait a half hour and didn't feel anything. We re-dosed with a 75mg line each. waited another half hour. nothing. At this point we knew something was up, so we waited an hour to make sure. After about 45 minutes, big was feeling tired and mildly sad. i knew that wasn't right. small had no affects. It was bigs first time so we didn't want to push it, he popped one 40mg gel cap and called it quits. me and small did two more 100mg lines. After an hour we were kinda disappointing, and I went out for a smoke (in my underwear, it was about -2 Celsius) and as soon as i stepped outside i felt a rush. My entire body started tingling, then pulsing. I went back inside and I was rolling HARD. pupils like dinner plates. Small still wasn't feeling anything, so we did 50mg and went out. He felt something, but said it wasnt an MDMA high. He felt open, but none of the energy or excitement I was feeling. Big started really opening up. at this point it was 2:10 am, I was totally euphoric. We then sat around, shut off all of the lights and put a strobe and some techno on. We literally talked for 2 hours. It felt nice to open up and talk about things I never have before, But they were still not rolling. As i started to comedown around 5am the euphoria disappeared but the shaky stimulant feeling started hitting me. (I really enjoy a bit of a stim buzz so I didn't mind.) Big went to bed, and me and small sat around and watched tv. I passed out for about an hour, but he was up all night (he usually is on weekends). Really, I just want to know what the problem could have possibly been? by the end of the night me and small had each consumed 400-450mg with NO prior tolerance. And the thing is, I know 100% that it was real, good mdma, so what could it be? I assume the SNRI was a problem for small, but not sure about me and big. Just want to know whatsup aha, Thanks Guys! If you have any questions let me know.