• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Strange bag of "meth"

TheFrogEffect

Bluelighter
Got a bag yesterday. When I went to smoke it, some of it melted down and turned almost piss yellow with very little heat, but the rest stayed in chunks and began to burn and turn to ash. I didn't inhale any because I immediately knew something was wrong when I saw how it didn't all liquefy, I just heated it and let it cool and repeated this until it was nothing but a bunch of nasty, ashy chunks sitting in the pipe. It did not produce any noticeable smell. I decided to crush up what was left in the bag and noticed many chunks just will not break up at all.

A friend of mine smoked some of the same shit with the dealer and they seemed to be pretty spun but I wasn't about to smoke the shit after I saw what it did after being heated up. He said it dud the same thing when he smoked with the dude but neither him nor the dude said anything about it.

I've never had a bag like this before. Pretty bummed out. Luckily I spent very little on it so I'm not too worried. I'm just curious... what the hell could it be?

Epson salt or silica saturated with meth solution. Have seen this many times.

Epson salt or silica saturated with meth solution. Have seen this many times.
Yep. That's exactly what it was. Our guy called my buddy super pissed and told him his girlfriend put Epson salt in the bag to add weight. He just gave my buddy a bag worth three times as much as I paid for the last one to compensate for the bullshit we got.

My buddy has really good rapport with our guy. I have some level of rapport with him but more than half the time I don't actually go see him or pick up at all. My buddy does it for us.

So anyway, I've got a fat bag now. I gave my buddy a third of it for going out and getting it sorted for us. It's actually some really good shit, too. And no fucking Epson salt.