• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Strait Guy in a Romantic Relationship with a Lifelong Lesbian.

RickRavenRumney

Greenlighter
I'm 46 and she's 42. I am strait and she has always been a Lesbian since coming out when she an 18 year old college freshman. She did have some awkward experiences with boys in her teen years and slept with a few; but it only reinforced her preference for woman. Since meeting several years ago, we became very close platonic friends. We ended up hanging out often and attending many activities together. I worked for several years for a company that provided Bartenders, wait staff and entertainment in the LGBT Community and shared many close friends. Some people, mostly strait always asked me how a "Breeder” could work in an environment where openly LGBT couples, displayed public displays of affection (and sometimes more!) without bothering me. The simple answer is I am secure in my sexuality, I know who and what I am and people who love each other or at least enjoying each other at that moment doesn't concern me. If it got too out of hand, I would tell 'em to get a room, just like I would tell a hetero couple! I met many different types of people while in the Navy and saw both very good sailors of both sexes discharged because they were different. It always burnt my ass and it did delay and prevent my promotion to E-8 because I spoke up for a Lesbian couple just before all that Don't Ask Don't Tell nonsense officially ended. What did I car. I was retiring anyway.

After several months she confided in me that she was interested in me romantically and laid a kiss on me that broke my toes when they curled. I won't go into our sex life except only to say it has be adventurous, generous, erotic and romantic.
The response from our friends in LGBT Community was mostly hostile. This confused us both. Mostly the hostility came from the woman. They acted like I stole something from them. A few told her I was using her. Mostly she was told that she was looking for attention.
Well we let the haters hate and the lovers love. And we will continue to love in the meantime.
Why and what would cause such a negative reaction?

They're mad because she eats mad pussy... Lol.. But for real

On another note... You're competing with girls who are notorious for giving good head to each other, so learn how to eat mega pussy and make that bitch quiver and shake. Show her what a man can do... This is all assuming you don't already know

I believe some people envy those who are in love. Everyone wants to be in love and to be loved.
I think you should continue your relationship and be happy. Don´t rationalize and just let it be.
I agree with WantToBeReborn, anyone who isn´t happy for you is not your friend.