View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Stp

H>He

Bluelighter
i'm 60 but my music engineer mentor in the 70's did STP a decade before we met…it was in and out of vogue in like 2 years in the late 60's so i never did it..he said it lasted 3 days the first 2 days were total hallucinations and the 3rd day was like a 300 microgram trip ..what was it's composition? i assume that it's 72 hr hell ride was it's demise and who here has done it?

Why do is named serenity tranquility and peace is beyond my knowledge, ain't nothing peaceful when you take Dom and trip balls for 72 hours.
Some hippy did not do there homework at all they were some insane string pills.

bro i still talk to the dude..he worked with stevie wonder and i assisted him..he is married has kids..tripped a lot..but said it was like being in a circus sideshow horror show for first 2 days..having "seen the shadow people" on 3 days of ice decades later ..i can only imagine a trip where a big trip is day 3 and the first 2 are so beyond the pale

btw STP was a gas additive in the 60's called "the racers edge"

Yeah and DOM in my language means stupid...

So I guess you answered your own question within 4 minutes then.

About that ID thread/question: it is of course curious that you had convulsions which indeed is what strychnine would do.. but DOM doesn't last 72 hours when you take a reasonable dosage, it has a shorter duration than other DOX and the second day of drugs like DOB or DOC isn't necessarily all that trippy at reasonable dosages. I mostly get a bit bored and tired at that point. Bromo-Dragonfly though, that lasts incredibly long too...

I didn't see this thread before I answered in the other one and don't care for going down some road speculating away, sorry dude.

Thanks and Btw..on the other thread I didn't think it was DOM

STP is a brand name, which has nothing to do with the drug DOM (which also happened to be nicknamed STP). Media hyped up the fear, saying that people were taking a gas additive, which they weren't.

Also as someone said above,, the only reason it was lasting so long and being so outrageously intense is because for some reason I can't fathom, they decided to dose them at 20mg. 20mg is a VERY high dose of DOM, and it also takes longer to kick in than LSD, so people were sometimes taking more than one hit. A reasonable dosage of DOM is around 5mg, or even less. At that dose it lasts for 12-16 hours and is a really nice drug.

Hands down DOM is my favourite DOx, before trying it my choice was DOC. But DOM has a more relaxed high, mescaline-like experience while DOC is more manic and stimulating. Both have got a place in my heart though.