View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines STP aficionados?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyone who loves DOM like a brother pray tell me your thoughts/advice on it? Got some coming and its years since I had any. I remember a psychedelic amphetamine feel a lot like like cactus.

Last edited:
I like it more than lsd, less mindfuck , more colourfull visuals, but my memory on the subject is a bit murky it's been years since I had some.

I’ve had some that I’ve been meaning to try for over a year now.

Gonna go hiking and give it a try once I beat whatever I am sick with right now.

I really liked DOM the one time I’ve tried it, gave me the most introspective trip of my life. Need to finally revisit those yellow pellets but there’s so many choices and only so little time…

DOM doesn't do it for me... but I absolutely adore DOC, and DOPr was amazing too but 40 hours is too long. All of the DOXs I've tried though (almost all of them) share similarities... and yeah, there is similarity to mescaline. I find them, in general, to be like a halfway point between LSD and mescaline, but different, too.

All of them cause vasoconstriction to some extent, some more than others. But it's pretty minor or even nonexistent until you push the dose higher. At normal recreational doses, it's not anything to worry about.

From memory, DOM seems to cause less vasoconstriction than the halogenated ones like DOC and DOB. Actually the alkyls in general (DOM/DOET/DOiP/DOPr), I didn't notice vasoconstriction like I do with DOC.

No knobrot? Just reading about it and it says "Can cause vasoconstriction in extremities" :)
So can LSD and most other psychedelics.

In fact, I've gotten the worst vasoconstriction of my life from moderate doses of mediocre LSD.

so stp means serenity, tranquillance, peace. the cops named it (too) stupid to puke...

I've never actually felt any vasoconstriction on any drug - what does it mean - your toes start curling downwards or something? I tend to feel a bit cold when I'm coming up but that's about it.

I've had it on uppers , cold extremities, dick shrinkage , that kind of stuff

Yeah cold extremities, some achy and tense muscles. Being active helps a lot, DOx can have this very intense and raw stimulation that can really creep up on you, that combined with some vasoconstriction can have you cramping and twitching your muscles like crazy if you don't move, ymmv.

Fwiw, I used l-arginine (a supposed minor vasodilator) in combination with magnesium with seemingly quite positive effects on DOC. DOM should be quite a bit easier on the body though, although I've also read of people almost running up walls on it, likely depends a lot on dose as well.

I've never actually felt any vasoconstriction on any drug - what does it mean - your toes start curling downwards or something? I tend to feel a bit cold when I'm coming up but that's about it.

You look at your arms and see the veins looking like they shouldn't even work.

Kinda scary and easy to fixate on. I have very visible and very flexible veins so it's quite dramatic for me. Never hade any other issues beyond a coldness.

I don't consider DOM extra dangerous in this regard. It says similar things on wikipedia and whatnot about many psychedelics. It's probably unavoidable using those neural systems.

BTW i found DOM to be nice enough the one time i came across it. Mostly just a taste, my only time with a psychedelic amphetamine. Medium/low dose i would say. Spent a lovely day in early summer with my friend, then had some hardcore anxiety loops while in bed. It seemed heavier on emotions than on visuals, if that makes sense.

As other shave mentioned, coldness or even tingling in the extremities (the circulation kind of tingling). When I take 3mg or more of DOC, I feel kind of cold and the vein in my inner elbow is super thin and feels kinda hard... and sometims when I stretch out my embow, I feel it pulling slightly. Not a great feeling but it's never caused me actual problems. Also you can look at the veins in your hand, for example, and they look tiny compared to normal.

With LSA seeds, it's worse than anything else I've tried. It includes muscle cramping and the inability to full stretch your legs and arms due to that pulling sensation from shrunken veins.