• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Story time- dem feels

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
Not a kid anyone. Its been fifteen years since I first did mdma , I was 19 , at the time. The first time ive done it was such a memorable experience, (second as well) and I seem to feel its up there on my list on the best ive ever felt in my life. I also feel from lots of experience, setting everything. At the time I rolled with a good friend and his friend, and this friend, continued to abuse drugs and ended up in prison , has gotten out and did the same thing. I love him , I cannot allow myself around anyone like , hes irresponsible, has stolen stuff for drugs, broke into a house-stealing stufg, punched an old man, when the guy heard him and it looks like he doesnt want to change and It is what it is

All that said, he was the first guy I rolled with and for this ill always remember him , If he seems to change for the better and be a responsible drug user , sure I might visit him and roll , hes dissapinted me a lot bc I planned to visit him somewhat recently and got got locked up again for doing stupid shit-his parents gave him a business to run, when he got out, bought him a detail van and set up a detail business, and he would take off in the van , not attend to his customers, and do drugs, untill his parents took the business away-and then he calls me on the phone and tells me his dad is a dickhead. I told him dude you messed up

Those days of him and I of rolling together are fifteen years ago, and I absolutely love going into dance/trance venue-club while peaking and staying for a couple hours. thats one of the reasons I loved going down there, they had the best rolls, and the trance/dance clubs and music while rolling. I live in a small rural town with not much going on, and the couple cities close-by have no trance/dance clubs. Ive done mdma plenty times without a trance /dance club and at least want to option to go in one for an hour or two or three or four

Im in a relationship with a girl, who I would roll with, it would be so different though going to a club with her, then my friends and such

anyone in the same situation and really havent been able to find any good buddies( no crackheads like my old friend) to go with?

I had two friends that i rolled with for the first time. Had the best time. No dancing or anything. We just chilled around in a hot summer night. We were 18-19 yrs old. We just went to a plaza and chilled near a coffee shop. It was the cool thing to do. Just park your car and talk to girls. Anyways years later one friend started doing heavy coke, when I say heavy i mean he saved up 5K for a car and he spent all on his habit within less thn a year. Now me and my other friend occasionally rolled but were more in 420. We can our other coke buddy a lot of chance, took him out, kept a watch on him. But he loved coked and would do it behind our backs by going to the restroom. It came to a point where it was obvious he still does it, because he would start fights with everyone at a bar, club or anywhere.

So one day we intervened and told him like it is. And sadly he chose the coke life and told us to fuck off.

Today 10 years later....he is on house arrest. No job and under his parents supervisions 24/7, he is 29 years old.

I had two friends that i rolled with for the first time. Had the best time. No dancing or anything. We just chilled around in a hot summer night. We were 18-19 yrs old. We just went to a plaza and chilled near a coffee shop. It was the cool thing to do. Just park your car and talk to girls. Anyways years later one friend started doing heavy coke, when I say heavy i mean he saved up 5K for a car and he spent all on his habit within less thn a year. Now me and my other friend occasionally rolled but were more in 420. We can our other coke buddy a lot of chance, took him out, kept a watch on him. But he loved coked and would do it behind our backs by going to the restroom. It came to a point where it was obvious he still does it, because he would start fights with everyone at a bar, club or anywhere.

So one day we intervened and told him like it is. And sadly he chose the coke life and told us to fuck off.

Today 10 years later....he is on house arrest. No job and under his parents supervisions 24/7, he is 29 years old.

would you consider the one friend and you (or both friends) really close?

the one friend hats in prison and I were real close and our relationship was somewhat based on drugs, i was young and stupid and i will never forget, as long as im alive, our first time rolling. However, he hurt me, by keeping on abusing drugs when i told him no to, warned him, etc so Ive moved on. Dont hang with the turkeys or youll end up like one is what ive learned. fly with the eagles!

would you consider the one friend and you (or both friends) really close?

the one friend hats in prison and I were real close and our relationship was somewhat based on drugs, i was young and stupid and i will never forget, as long as im alive, our first time rolling. However, he hurt me, by keeping on abusing drugs when i told him no to, warned him, etc so Ive moved on. Dont hang with the turkeys or youll end up like one is what ive learned. fly with the eagles!

I hear you, yes we were very close. We smoked weed for the first time together, rolled as well. But some people never grow up and pick up responsibilities. Like I said my friends and i gave him a lot of chances and even tried helping him out. He didnt care about us. He just wanted to stay in the high state of coke.

Its fun to roll and smoke weed. But you have to limit yourself. AT this moment none of my friends roll, they get drunk as hell which i think is same as rolling. So thr will be weekends where they will be at a club getting shit faced, i would just go grab 2 pills from my respected dealer and just roll by myself. Go on an adventure. If you wanna talk about things i did, we can share. I enjoy talking about rolling lol. Since i havent rolled in about 5 months now.

Ya i dont have friends really so i just do drugs by myself
maybe thats why i prefer LSD to MDMA

Ya i dont have friends really so i just do drugs by myself
maybe thats why i prefer LSD to MDMA

I never tried LSD. I am afraid too. Its ok if you dont have friends and you roll by yourself. Thats the fun of it too. I havent rolled in over 5 months and next time i do it will be probably by meself too. That weekend I tell them I am busy lol. And go on my adventure.

Mdma seems to be much more of a gateway drug than anything else for some people. It's just so... Amazing those first few times. - just an observation. I would go and roll with your girl. It can be a great bonding experience in that regard. Variety is the spice of life.

Mdma seems to be much more of a gateway drug than anything else for some people. It's just so... Amazing those first few times. - just an observation. I would go and roll with your girl. It can be a great bonding experience in that regard. Variety is the spice of life.

I think weed was the gateway drug for me. I smoked weed for a while thn i tried mdma. But i stopped at that. Didnt try anything else, dont plan to. Mdma does it for me. Best experiences ever.

alcohol was my gateway drug...
i tripped on mushrooms before i tried weed even, but that was because i was at the time hoping to take a spiritual journey, not trying to get high

alcohol was my gateway drug...
i tripped on mushrooms before i tried weed even, but that was because i was at the time hoping to take a spiritual journey, not trying to get high

I smoked weed most of my high school. first time i tried E was randomly one day after summer school and we did a great presentation. We my buddy and some dude we met at summer school. He said lets celebrate. We go to his house. We are smoking and he pulls out a bag full of pink pills. I had no clue what it was, but my friends knew. They both popped one.I said no, i am good. About half n hour later my friend was feeling it and he kept convincing me to do it. He said its just like weed high, "See I am normal, i am just high like i just smoke weed" am like meh sure. Boy was he wrong it was 10X better. It hit me about 40 mins later when i got up to get some water and it just took over my whole body. Rest of the day was us driving around, meeting other friends at a coffee shop and just chilling, talking to girls. I was sweating like a pig and everyone kept asking did you pop?. I was so scared to go home that night that ill act weird infront of parents. That i slept at my friends house lol.