• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Storing coke for a rainy day

Hitman1977

Bluelighter
I’ve managed to get some amazing flake .. it’s that good I’ve bought quite a bit so I don’t miss out . Now I’m storing it until I need.
I’ve bagged it and wrapped in foil with silica gel then put in a jar of rice , it’s airtight in a dark place . It’s nice knowing I have it in stock 👍🏼... anyone else done this ?

I wanna give you a basic advice, watch out for addiction and learn to make the difference between recreational and <<. Snowflakes claws around you but most importantly around your heart and if you have heart issues, hopefully not it can get even worse.

how can you habve coke stored i find it cal
I’ve managed to get some amazing flake .. it’s that good I’ve bought quite a bit so I don’t miss out . Now I’m storing it until I need.
I’ve bagged it and wrapped in foil with silica gel then put in a jar of rice , it’s airtight in a dark place . It’s nice knowing I have it in stock 👍🏼... anyone else done this ?
You got more will power than me. I once got two eight balls of good coke on a Wednesday to have for weekend we all chipped in. Ended up having to get a quarter again because I snorted a few lines and smoked crack from the rest

how can you habve coke stored i find it cal

You got more will power than me. I once got two eight balls of good coke on a Wednesday to have for weekend we all chipped in. Ended up having to get a quarter again because I snorted a few lines and smoked crack from the rest

😂😂😂😂

This is kind of on the line in terms of Harm Reduction content. I think because we are discussing the practices of properly and safely maintaining drugs makes it all good if my fellow mods feel the same!

Got any more? 😁

I'm happy to wager a large amount of money (even although I don't have it i.e. I doubt I'll need it because it's a one-sided bet) that there ain't no more left after all this time! :ROFLMAO:

For the record and that may be of interest for future though. The below written by one of our very own (and who knows what he's talking about I assure you). Well on the topic and food for thought if nothing else. Only quoting the members notes though i.e. although public information I'm never sure whether or not to draw attention to certain posts or members (point is I'm not plagiarizing here i.e. not claiming bragging rights for something which isn't mine) (I've only edited to make the information more generalized).

"Many people who use, sell ,or handle have no clue that it's actually quite water sensitive. So you'll have guys that store paper "flaps" with Cocaine HCl in their center console for weeks, guys that carry cocaine "on their person" (crotch it) or even just in a sweaty hand for too long, people who store multiple grams in half sealed cheapo Ziploc bags... In many of the cases analyzed, there were rarely any cutting agents visible on GC,, but still sometimes it was like 30% cocaine, 70% benzoylecgonine
Eventually samples for analysis were given in sealed bags and suddenly the purity is way higher?"

"Cocaine is super hygroscopic (absorbs ambient moisture) so the combination of a bunch of water, plus some heat, results in rapid hydrolysis, mostly to benzoylecgonine."

"Encourage your Cocaine dealers to store their stash with desiccants and wrap the flaps up too."

There's the science.

Nicee I did but someone ended up finding it. ;(