• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Storing amphetamine

wildpenguin

Greenlighter
Hi. Recently i have bought some amphetamine paste. Have dried this amphetamine paste in to `rocks`, putted in to 3x plastic zip lock bags for max air tight, leaved stuff in dark and cool place (~ 14 °C), and after 2-3 days amphetamine turned in to light yellowish color.
I am just wondering if i storing amphetamine in to `rocks` may it keeps longer fresh? Is there any difference storing it in to powder or `rocks`?
Maybe it`s stupid question..but i want to be sure i can store stuff for long time and it will be always fresh and not losing potency.

Last edited:
What was the maximum drying temperature you used?

^ You can hold it forever if it's dry, add some silica gel sachets just to be sure. If it's not dry, plastic you put it into can store humidity. Usually, to properly dry something you need to heat it above room temperature, not necessarly 120C but I was thinking 40C or 50C.

^ You can hold it forever if it's dry, add some silica gel sachets just to be sure. If it's not dry, plastic you put it into can store humidity. Usually, to properly dry something you need to heat it above room temperature, not necessarly 120C but I was thinking 40C or 50C.
Thanks for the info.
I have dried this paste in about 1 hour on simple A4 paper. Amphetamine smell is very strong and kinda sweet , i can really smell it when it`s in three plastic zip lock baggies and wrapped with some rubber bands. Also high from this stuff is really good(strong) and seems there is no cuts.

Stable stuff...

Yes, amphetamines and meth are both very stable long-term. I found a bottle of ~30 y.o. 10g d-amph HCl from a re-locating biochemistry department once long ago. It was just fine.

As they say, just dry it carefully. Silica gel helps... but even ambient wintertime humidity should be plenty good (assuming you are in a place that feels winter now). It should be fine for decades if kept in the usual cool, dry place. Use a fridge or freezer if you're really concerned.