Storage for PM's - Anyway we can get an increase?

dilated_pupils

Bluelighter
I have been on this site since 2016 - not very active anymore but everytime I do come back and check my PM's - I see the ones I've saved, and every once in a while I have to delete some and it's tough. Most of them are involved with things that mean something to me greatly, peoples words that helped, reconnecting, etc.

So that's why I have them. I don't want to get to the point where all 100 messages are those types, but it's sort of getting there.

I also know I've had to have deleted some I didn't want to.

And just a quick story - I once receieved a PM - couldn't have been the most off beat timing, and someone showed me some messages me had chatted about on here from years prior, so we're talking maybe 6 years ago now. Anyway, it was amazing - not only was there some stuff I didn't even remember saying (not drugged up forgot, but just forgot in time) and I was glad to see - it was cool, spiritual, and lovely.

Anyway - how do we go about raising the limit for messages? Any chance at this?

-dp

Can you not just save them externally ? Will take you a couple of extra clicks to copy and save but if they are that important to you surely it would be worth while in the long run.

I guess so - I just like knowing BL is here and it's no the 'cloud' we didn't even use the cloud nor do I still, when I was first posting... haha.

I will do what I can :) But sincerely maybe offer vets some extra storage? :)

you can save them as a .pdf or some other thing right in here

you can save your pms to your local hard disk then delete them to free up space.

alasdair