• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Stopping Nausea from weed

ghostof

Greenlighter
So I quit smoking weed a while ago cause everytime i smoked id get nauseous and eventually throw up. Its something to do with the THC aggrivating nausea recpetors in my brain or something idk. Not to do with smoking too much. Anyway Id really like to be able to smoke again so does anyone know a way I could smoke without throwing up?? thanks

Weed is supposed to make you feel less nauseous. Are you sure it hasn't got something to do with the weed you've been smoking? Also, do you smoke blunts? Tobacco can make you sick pretty easily.

Yeah haha what the...?? Weed is often used as an anti-nausea drug in itself! lol

Did it happen every time, or was it intermittent? It could be cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome, which only affects a few people. Do you, or have you smoked pretty heavily?

Could be it.

Weed is actually used to treat nausea in cancer patients and stuff who get it from chemo, it's also what makes it so good for monstrous hangovers. Does weed make you anxious? It could be that. Otherwise maybe you just have some weird aversion or am allergy or something, it might just not be the drug for you.

Did you smoke too much? Or were you drinking alcohol, or using other drugs while stoned? Or did you have low blood sugar from an empty or near empty stomach from not eating?