• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Stopping being on bupe and trying S-Isomer infusions (major success 16mg bupe - 0mg after first treatment)

0okay

Greenlighter
I have a question, I’ve been on bupe for a few years 6-7, used to take 16mg some days other days 2mg and anywhere in between, it was mostly for pain management and IBS, first year I felt mild euphoria and then it went away, so as of recent probably 5-6 months regardless of the dose bupe barely helps with my pain, I’ve messed my bakc and spin when I was working construction and a few really bad car accidents, I’ve tried to take time off of bupe from 4-5 days all the way to almost 14 days, and when I started taking bupe again basically nothing changed still have pain when it gets to breakthrough pain it becomes in living nightmare, I’m thinking of stopping bupe and switching to either a-isomer or giving a try for #4 heroin, I’ve never used it before but from all the research I’ve done it’s the one to go for, even thought it runs $300 a gram where I’m at, I’ve purchased.2 grams and have tested for fentanyl and xylozine, and both test came negative, the individual claims that it’s real afghan stuff, it’s light brown/tan in color, so my questions is will that help me with my back and spinal pain, along with IBS? Since I’ve never tried what would be the best way to take it, insufflate, try to smoke, or iv? I’ve never done iv, however I also have two autoimmune disorders, and every time I get bloodwork done my arms are all bruised, only a handle full of times I ran into a person that managed to hit the vein from first time, and it didn’t even leave a bruise, apologies for going off topic, I just thought this information would be useful in getting my question answered.
What other choices do I have besides h#4
Or ketamine, I’ve done ketamine not in medicinal purposes but recreational, one thing to note last year to year and a half, I’ve started to have kidney pain and lower bladder pain, during this whole time twice I’ve had severe pain and high grade fever, last one was about a month ago it hit the highest of 40.7*c and I was urinating blood for three days. I didnt go see a doctor, as I have sort of fobia, when I’m at doctors office I start to get severe anxiety and at times it even gets to panic attack,
Anyway, I’d like your advice on which substance i should try or switch to, also how long should i wait before switching from bupe, forgot to mention the bupe I’m taking has no naloxone and they are 8m pills.
Thank you for taking time and reading my post, any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Best regards,
0okay

"real afghan stuff" tends to be #3 i.e. smokeable base heroin, not hcl salt aka #4

You can easily determine whether it's actually #4 by seeing if it dissolves in water without any need to add vit/cit or heat. Regardless, switching to H is a monumentally stupid idea that I guarantee you'll regret. Why not just increase your bupe dosage? You're not even close to the ceiling dose yet (which is around 32mg).

Although if you insist on taking it, don't IV. Determine whether or not it's actually #4 - if it is, then snort it. If it's #3 then smoke it (by chasing it on foil, you cant let the flame touch it directly). #4 cant be smoked.

Last edited:
Bupre' sucks for real pain

Buprenex 0.3 was a decent analgesic, but of course gov't ruined it by making it a monthly timed release version just so they could charge $1000 times more

So I’ve decided to try s-isomer route,
Which would be the best way for me to administer it?
If someone can help me out with that, I’d appreciate it very much.
Thank you all for responding and clearing up some of questions I had.

While some people find opiates reduces the pain associated with IBS, the fine line between pain relief and flare up due to inflammation or constipation from the opiates is probably not worth it, and that's with pharma grade opiates not heroin.

While some people find opiates reduces the pain associated with IBS, the fine line between pain relief and flare up due to inflammation or constipation from the opiates is probably not worth it, and that's with pharma grade opiates not heroin.
Thank you for your input, I get all three types of IBS, I must admit IBS-M is the worst.

Just wanted to update, I ended up going with S-Isomer infusions, for pain management and to quit bupe, and I must say, I’m very happy with the results, I haven’t had any bupe for 12 days, I don’t have any cravings, basically cold turkey’d 16mg a day, only had the sneezes for about 5 days, and and ibs which was pretty severe at first but got much better as of this weekend. I couldn’t be happier to be off it.
If anyone else tries it I’d love to hear their results, it is a miracle new therapy that’s now being more widely available!

The infusion are expensive but how can you put a price on not going through hellish withdrawal and constant craving that last for month or more, at least that’s what it was for me,

I never found bupe good at all for pain. I'm glad you didn't go the heroin route. Few people can manage it before it gets out of control