• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc stopping anti psychotic drugs and increased sex drive/dopamine receptors

welp

Greenlighter
I was wondering if after stopping an anti psychotic drug like risperdal / resperidone, or perhaps another like abilify, zyphrexa, etc. Does the sex drive increase for a male since the number of dopamine receptors probably d2 receptors have increased overtime due to blocking.

Your sex drive will return after the medications are out of your system.

Medications like this block your sympathetic nervous system which is responsible for excitement and orgasm.

I took a Paxil for about a year. During that year I had no orgasms. After I stopped the drug orgasms came back.

Give it some time. Maybe 3 days to 2 weeks. You should be back to normal. :)

Im back to jerkin ALOT like i use to and have a girlfriend now i wasnt even interested in girls on that drug and i lost alot of weight in days

I took a Paxil for about a year. During that year I had no orgasms. After I stopped the drug orgasms came back.

four months for me and the only orgasm-less four months since i turned 13 or so.

yeah on paxil, in the beginning it has the benefit of prologing performance, and not to much, that was 25mg, now on 50, i would say, sex, jarkin, whats that, additionally seroquel large doses as well? My only solution, regular meth fueled (or insert fav stim though session duration may vary, though 2 days ensures 0 interest for a good while) solid 2 day jerk session, make up for lost time with reduced guilt due to as mentioned justifications

yeah on paxil, in the beginning it has the benefit of prologing performance, and not to much, that was 25mg, now on 50, i would say, sex, jarkin, whats that, additionally seroquel large doses as well? My only solution, regular meth fueled (or insert fav stim though session duration may vary, though 2 days ensures 0 interest for a good while) solid 2 day jerk session, make up for lost time with reduced guilt due to as mentioned justifications

Haha, well put. I take xanax recreationally, maybe 2 mg a day spaced out in .5 mg intervals every 6 hours or so. When i'm on this regimen, i feel fantastic, but my sex drive is zero. I will regularly go weeks without jerking, then give it a go simply because it's been a while but it sucks big time. If i get off this dosing, i'm pretty uncomfortable for a few days (benzo comedown) but my sex drive goes through the roof. I usually shack up with a handful of unsavory women, and jerk it inbetween at least 5 times a day lol. It's crazy

Yeah at least most times the sex drive is affected which is less annoying in a way since you will simply have no desired and therefore it wont even cross your mind, not really a big issue if its only your hand thats gonna get lonely. Additionally i now have the issue of comparing the standard experience to stim fueled hypersensitivity, depressing. I hear this can become a big issue, best avoided
Fortunately i stay away from real women when taking part, way to scared of soaking the poor girl in litres of sweat, fuking annoying, additionally wierdness can ensue, repeating the same action for hours, zoning out, feels like your mind switches to a more basic level of function made up of basic mental symbolism (i once entered this mode where for some reason a specific action was assigned the facebook logo, seemed normal at the time) as feedback and simple instructions, only whats needed to focus on your current task, and the worst, occasional phases where you slip into some sort of crazed loop were everything else is forgotten while you focus entirely on some random single action forgetting everything else, that by itself is pointless or damaging or painful and generally just a waste of time (I once snapped out of a loop where i had stopped doing anything else and ended up staring at a door for 3 hours waiting for the inevitable moment when it would open signaling the point when the loop could and I can proceed to the next task, could be uncomfortable like for her, like being raped by a crazed blank faced sweaty non responsive sex doll stuck on one setting with no off button. Could result in legal issues.

Oh just to note another great reason to stop ssri's is to be able to again experience the magic of mdma and similar joys, one of my main reasons. Not that you should, especially if like me it caused the problem in the first place, bit still occasionally would be awesome. Just something else to get you through those withdrawals

when I was on resperidone, I had zero sex drive, and once I was off of it, it shot through the roof.

Yeah at least most times the sex drive is affected which is less annoying in a way since you will simply have no desired and therefore it wont even cross your mind, not really a big issue if its only your hand thats gonna get lonely. Additionally i now have the issue of comparing the standard experience to stim fueled hypersensitivity, depressing. I hear this can become a big issue, best avoided
Fortunately i stay away from real women when taking part, way to scared of soaking the poor girl in litres of sweat, fuking annoying, additionally wierdness can ensue, repeating the same action for hours, zoning out, feels like your mind switches to a more basic level of function made up of basic mental symbolism (i once entered this mode where for some reason a specific action was assigned the facebook logo, seemed normal at the time) as feedback and simple instructions, only whats needed to focus on your current task, and the worst, occasional phases where you slip into some sort of crazed loop were everything else is forgotten while you focus entirely on some random single action forgetting everything else, that by itself is pointless or damaging or painful and generally just a waste of time (I once snapped out of a loop where i had stopped doing anything else and ended up staring at a door for 3 hours waiting for the inevitable moment when it would open signaling the point when the loop could and I can proceed to the next task, could be uncomfortable like for her, like being raped by a crazed blank faced sweaty non responsive sex doll stuck on one setting with no off button. Could result in legal issues.

LMAO WHAT! WHATTTTT!? What are you talking about xd.

lmao his post started out okay then just got weirder and weirder until the point where I'm like what am I reading I don't even..