• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Stopped heroin for 10 days, if I use once will I get withdrawal?

get high

Bluelighter
Hello will I get withdrawal if I use just today, (for one day) ? I haven't used heroin for 10 days. Before this I used heroin for 6 months all day everyday. Can I use just one day and be fine the next day or will I go back to extreme withdrawals?My blood pressure is EXTREMELY low and I am thinking if I use it will bring it up, and I'll be ok. Please thanks

Last edited:
The longer you use the easier it is to get strung out again.
Why mess with your awesome success, 10 days is huge and you will be so better off in the longer run, the longer you stay opiate free.
If you feel you have cardio problems see a doctor, don't treat your bp with heroin.
Congrats man keep it up.

It's not so much the physical withdrawal that returns as the psychological cravings that return with a vengeance. There's two endings to the story in my experience.. you either fail to use once and pick up your habit where you left off or you succeed in using once and use that as a future excuse to begin chipping your way back into your existing habit. It's not a matter of 'if' it's a matter of 'when'.

Now please proceed to make arguments as to why you're different. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things we neither said nor implied. If you could repeat discredited justifications or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated.

Yeah bro. Just don't. Asking around on different sites isn't going to net you a different answer..