Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

stonger painkillers than dihydrocodeine and naproxen

dakky

Bluelighter
Hi

I am taking 60-90mg dihydro a few times a day and naproxen 500mg twice a day. I'm also taking a handful of benzos (alprazolam and diazepam) a day.

I'm still in a lot of pain. I am in mexico where can probably get anything.

I went to a&e in UK yesterday and they said I was safe to travel.

I feel rough today.

I want to move up (safely) to the next level of analgesia. What would be the next logical opiate (oxy, morphine?) and a suitable and safe dose?

I was given 2x nsaid suppositories yesterday which seemed to help though they didn't tell me what they were. I had IV Ketorolac about 3/4 weeks ago. Both were better than naproxen.

I have a really bad stomach, constipation, terrible back with sciatica and/or a pinched nerve.

Thanks for any advice!

Of all nsaid-s, (acetaminofen-paracetamol, ibuprofen, naproxen, acetyl-sal.acid=aspirin) only Ketoprofen always help with pain, any pain...not talking about opioids, but I have a similar situation and ketoprofen and pregabalin usually work
The other nsaid-s just f...my stomach and for me Ketoprofen dulls all the pain with few or no side effects.
now-opioids, bupe(small dose)If you can get hydrocodone or tramadol but just be carefull from addiction perspective..
Stay safe

Paracetomol isnt an nsaid.

Depends what the pain is - naproxen doesnt do fuck all for much but inflammation but Naproxen is better for pain due to inflammation than heroin.

you are right but, people here like pharmacist think it is
Sorry again for the missinfo but I think the point about the topic is clear even that paracetamol is like: will explain
but you are right.

You need to knock the sciatica on the head. If the Naproxen doesn't help are the any other anti inflammatories they can give you?

Try buprenorphine (or maybe nalbuphine (Nubain) IM for acute episodes) before the stronger stuff?