• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Stoner trying MDMA for first time soon!

WolvesStoner

Greenlighter
I'm looking for advice on MDMA for the first time, I'm unsure what form it will come in but my friends normally bomb it in rizzla so i am guessing its powder? (I have NO idea about MD) we are attending an annual bar crawl in the city which 1000's of students attend and it looks to be mental. My friends who are coming do it at concerts or festivals or when their band plays far away but i would like some real insight of what to expect and what dosage to use.

I smoke weed every day hence the name lol and I snort coke most weekends but would like to stay off it as it was causing financial problems which have now been sorted thank god!

What kind of feeling will i feel when it kicks in? I know the first time i took coke i didnt think it effected me then literally 10 seconds after telling my friend it's not really hit me BAM! Amazing drug but far too addictive for me as a person (and expensive!)

How will i know if it doesnt react well with me?

Just some basic insight for a first time user of MDMA please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey friend. Read the stickies at the top of the page for the basics!

The first thing I notice is if I rub my hand across my face I can feel all the detail of my face and facial hair, my skin feels soft and it just feels right to stroke my own chin for a while. Next thing my body feels light, I feel energy rushing throughout me, and I can get get deeply involved with conversation or dancing. As it builds closer to the peak I start to get a little rush of feeling starting in my stomach, zig-zagging up my torso and exploding through my head, my eyes will wiggle and my reality will keep bursting with cute little touches of phenethylamine psychedelia. It's basically one of the best feelings in the world.

As for advice, make sure you're taking tested stuff, make sure you take a decent dose (between 1.5 to 2.5 mg/kg is about right, think my first times were around 2 mg/kg... I'm 63kg so that was ~126 mg, I never redose), and try to avoid redosing, but if you do then do it preferably no more than once, at no more than half the original dose you took. Also make sure you're taking no medications that may interact (SSRIs, MAOIs), and make sure you eat plenty of veg leading up to the day you do it and the days after, have an empty stomach for 3 hours preferably before you drop. If you really wanna get into safety check out rollsafe.org for recommended supplements, and after you dose wait at least a month before dosing again, preferably 3-4. Those last two points get more and more important the more you use, but obviously getting harm reduction nailed from the get-go is going to save you having a bad time with this substance down the road.

Last edited:
I'm also mostly a stoner and thinking about doing to it tonight. I been smoking all day and just took 2 1mg klonopin a lil while ago. I have some mdma capsules if I took those think it would be ok?

Last edited:
Weed shouldn't affect it more than maybe moderately dulling or enhancing the effects (different for everyone), those klonopin might severely kill the effects though. You want the klonopin to have completely worn off before you take it. Even then, that fatigued feeling benzos can give you after they wear off might ruin it a bit, I'm no expert on benzos though maybe someone else can be of more help.

Last edited:
well if they are getting good mdma it will be in more of a crystal form then powder... but i always thought the best way to take it was to just dip your finger in the bag and lick it off and just keep doing that thru out the night... and i always end up drinking like a fish too... but concerts are always awasome places to roll esp if its a small venue or bar... those are always the best IMO and i always felt like weed didnt do much for me either but just sumin about smoking when im on it that i love

well if they are getting good mdma it will be in more of a crystal form then powder... but i always thought the best way to take it was to just dip your finger in the bag and lick it off and just keep doing that thru out the night... and i always end up drinking like a fish too... but concerts are always awasome places to roll esp if its a small venue or bar... those are always the best IMO and i always felt like weed didnt do much for me either but just sumin about smoking when im on it that i love
This is incorrect and unsafe advice

doing it in little amounts throughout the night is less safe then eatting alot at once??? or you talking about the drinkin? cause i didnt really mean to make it sound safe just saying thats one of the side effects for me...

or were ya sayin the crystals part or the ROA?

Continually dosing throughout the night may well be worse than dosing all at once. Plus how crystallised it is means nothing, you can only know it's good if it's tested.

doing it in little amounts throughout the night is less safe then eatting alot at once??? or you talking about the drinkin? cause i didnt really mean to make it sound safe just saying thats one of the side effects for me...

or were ya sayin the crystals part or the ROA?
Well, it's not necessarily dangerous, but it can be. See if you take MDMA like that you have much less control over how much you take in total than if you would weigh out your doses beforehand and bomb them in a rolling paper. And so you could end up taking more than intended. Take into consideration that you're talking to somebody that never did MDMA here. Suppose they haven't got a good idea of what 100mg of MDMA looks like? They might take 200mg thinking they're taking about 100mg. That's way too much for a first-timer. You always have to take into account that people might have less experience than you so you need to take care that the advice you give can't cause harm to people that are new to the drug. So WolvesStoner, weigh out your doses beforehand if you want to have any control over how much you'll be taking in the end. Also as already mentioned, test your shit and start by reading the stickies in this subforum (here and here are good places to start), they are filled with interesting information and harm reduction techniques. Adding (untested) prefix, if you did test it, tell me and I'll change it

Also anecdotal and personal experience show that the first dose you take determines for the most part how intense your roll is going to be. Added doses later on increase the effects a bit, but they mostly prolong the roll. And they also increase the side-effects more than if you would take a sufficient starting dose and either don't redose or redose only once. It's probably more unhealthy as well as taking a single sufficient dose. Welcome to bluelight by the way :D

Last edited:
ight point made.... i wasnt tryin to say dump it in your mouth or nething like that but just dippin into the bag has always been my personal pref... but i get where your commin from... i was just lookin at it as you can always do more but cant do less ya know?

alsooo you can test it if you happen to have sum sulferic acid on hand by chance... just throw a drop on it n it should turn a real deep almost blk purple... aa always be safe...

ight point made.... i wasnt tryin to say dump it in your mouth or nething like that but just dippin into the bag has always been my personal pref... but i get where your commin from... i was just lookin at it as you can always do more but cant do less ya know?
Indeed, completely right. That's why weighing out your doses is important if you're going to take only one dose. If you never tried this, try it one time, seriously :D weigh out a sufficient initial dose beforehand and drop that all at once (1.5-2mg/kg is a good guideline) and only redose once, if you feel the need to redose, with half of the initial dose (so 0.75-1mg/kg). I think you'll be surprised by how different the effects are to when you take small bumps throughout the night. Lots more fun in my opinion and much less side-effects

alsooo you can test it if you happen to have sum sulferic acid on hand by chance... just throw a drop on it n it should turn a real deep almost blk purple... aa always be safe...
This is not true by the way. Marquis reagent is sulfuric acid and formaldehyde in very specific ratios, not sulfuric acid on its own

So if I smoked througout the day and took one 100 mg mdma cap it won't really do much to me? Postively or negatively?

Weed shouldn't really effect MDMA too much, for some smoking while rolling makes it a bit hazy and dulls it, for others it enhances it, it just varies. It'll certainly still effect you either way, but ideally I would sober up from the weed for an hour or two before you drop, and don't smoke again until you're coming down from the MDMA.

If you wait till you're coming down to redose... You've waited too long.

In a perfect world, one dose per night would be more beneficial than multiples throughout.

But let's be honest with ourselves here... Doesn't always go down that way