• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Stomach ulcer caused by mdma?

Psychososig

Greenlighter
I'm 16 and started taking mdma a few months ago, I found it therapeutic so kept on taking it. I would sometimes buy in pill form or crystal form (pretty pure).

After my first few rolls I found myself wanting more and more of it, so I ended up taking a small amount each night, a few times per week. I think my longest 'streak' was about 9 days, although only in small doses, just enough so that I felt calmer or more socialable, probably about 50mg (although I'm not entirely sure).

A few nights ago I was out, and took about 200mg of MDMA in its crystal form, then ingested 1 pill. The pill was cut with speed (apparently). I stupidly did this on an empty stomach and hadn't eaten for around 22 hours when I took it. Before this night, I had taken my 40-50mg each night for around 4 nights.

I woke up the next morning experiencing pains I had never experienced after rolling, my friend is much smaller than me and she's always fine (around 5,5") whereas I am 5 foot 10" and always end up worse. Throughout the night I did not eat and could not eat in the morning as I felt too neasous. At around 1pm I started experiencing stomach pains every time I moved, giggled, or even coughed. It felt like I was being stabbed in my stomach, dull but sharp at the same time (if that makes sense), between my chest and my belly button. When I felt my stomach it was rock solid, very tense. I have also been feeling very sick and am slightly dizzy whenever I stand up.

I've tried to google things but I'm stumped as to what it is. I considered a stomach ulcer but do not know if it's that bad. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal and will it go away on its own or will I need to visit my doctor?

Thank you in advance.

Exact same thing happened to me when I drank way too much one time around your age. I was hospitalized and told I was on my way to have an ulcer if I waited too long (I waited a full day before calling 911), the diagnosis was helicobacterial infection caused by alcohol poisoning. Not sure how you got it but everything is possible. Seek medical attention right now.

Go to the doctor, anything you read on here is just speculation in your case. Might be nothing might be serious. Getting checked out will also stop you worrying about this so much

Update us on how you're doing and take care of yourself :)