L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Stolen and no help from sheriff

tonja

Bluelighter
Well last night I went out to my vehicle and the amp for my vehicles gone my supposedly tweaking cheating husband must have come in the middle of the night and taking it I was so pissed I texted him about it he's claiming I was only borrowing it I shut down his phone opened up his messages I'll be damned if he didn't give it to some girl that he's been tweaking with the call the sheriff and they can't do anything about it he can come and take whatever he wants I could file for divorce but that Tweaker would take me for half of everything he hasn't worked in 10 years was in prison five years ago for meth what the hell am I supposed to do how do I stop him from stealing everything from me I know sooner then he knows he'll be going to jail how do I hold out until then does anybody have any suggestions on how to deal with this before I lose everything

If you own communal property, talk with an attorney. You may have to cut your losses to get this bum out of your life.

Homeless ------- > SLR

Holy run on sentence. Are you sure you're not a tweaker too?

Lock up your stuff that you don't want taken.

Last edited:
hell no im not a tweaker. I'm actually pretty good person three kids have a job but my home happen to do be doing very well thank you just didn't realize another side to someone I've been married to for so long too busy working and raising my kids doing sports. And yes I agree I've had to do some changes here bolt lock lots of things playing a little better I've been busy being a mother of a worker a provider I didn't pay attention to what was going on around and he had a whole nother life that either I was stupid to or truly unaware of either way it's not good

Because of the state I live in community property even though its only title in my name I can't do a damn thing about it and he forged my signature he has not registered it yet but he has got a temporary tag community property state sucks

Get (pay?) someone to break a couple of fingers and tell him it will be hands next time - both hands so he will need to find someone to wipe his ass for him.

Because of the state I live in community property even though its only title in my name I can't do a damn thing about it and he forged my signature he has not registered it yet but he has got a temporary tag community property state sucks

Can you go to the police, or law enforcement and tell them how he forged your signature, how the vehicle is registered in your name, and that he's into stealing your property?

I did that and they say that he's allowed to take anything and how can I prove that he forged it I don't know that marriage pays out in the long run especially in my damn situation but if I divorce him the damn Tweaker I'll take half of everything to go up his arm but if he goes to jail he can't fight for nothing there's a war on meth and I'm starting to think that the police don't take that shit seriously

I did that and they say that he's allowed to take anything and how can I prove that he forged it I don't know that marriage pays out in the long run especially in my damn situation but if I divorce him the damn Tweaker I'll take half of everything to go up his arm but if he goes to jail he can't fight for nothing there's a war on meth and I'm starting to think that the police don't take that shit seriously

Definitely file for divorce and contact a lawyer. Good luck, and stay safe.

Can you put your property in a trust temporarily until he's out of your life? The property would be owned by the trust and not by you

So today i heard if i file for legal seperation it will freeze everything so he can not take no more things our assets stay where they are at!! It might buy me time he has to get busted soon they are watching him!! I could then be free and clear!!

Why don't you find a smart way to get him busted? For example, if you know where he goes when he has meth on his person, give an anonymous tip to law enforcement? I feel like a dick encouraging someone to narc someone else out, but you have to look out for yourself and your kids, and the assets you have.