• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Stole Pills - Need Help

Danikar

Greenlighter
So this is my first post on BL so I hope this post belongs here and if not tell me. But my story is that I recently ran out of oxy and couldn't obtain more for a while. I knew my dad had some leftover he hadn't used in around 6 months since he only had it due to a surgery, plus he usually just sticks with his codeine. So I opened up the box to find 12 pills left and I planned on only taking 4 confident that he wouldn't notice since he hasn't used them in ages. But as you can probably guess one thing lead to another and I ended up taking 8... If im being honest I don't feel bad about stealing them as disgusting as that may sound to some people, he can easily acquire oxy from his doctor at any time if he wanted. What I am mostly concerned about is him finding out im an addict, this was a one time thing and I don't want it to lead to some unnecessary consequences.

So do you think he will notice if I simply leave the the pack with only 4 pills left or should I completely get rid of the packaging so he will hopefully not realize and completely forget about them. Finding replacement pills is next to impossible considering its a blister pack. So I would appreciate your opinions on what I could do to make this situation easier.

probably shouldn't steal them if you don't want your dad finding out you're an addict. i guess it's too late for that advice though. i don't know how to say if he'll notice or not, you would probably know better than someone who doesn't know him.

He's fairly oblivious, im just debating if I should leave the pack or get rid of it. After all its been a long time since he's even looked at them.

Personally I would get rid of it, that way if and when he looks he's likely to think, 'oh i left them elsewhere'...but maybe that's just my inner drug addict talking. either way, if you get caught i would own up to it, he's your dad after all and although what's done is done, you don't want to make it worse.

Personally I would get rid of it, that way if and when he looks he's likely to think, 'oh i left them elsewhere'...but maybe that's just my inner drug addict talking. either way, if you get caught i would own up to it, he's your dad after all and although what's done is done, you don't want to make it worse.

I agree with this...i think you should get rid of it cuz he might not notice then .but in the future try and be more careful

Just say you threw them out if he asks. Say "I thought you didn't need those anymore. Get more if you do". An official cleaning of the bathroom along with it would help too.

"Your pills were expired, so I took some to see if they still worked. They work great, thank me later."

he's your dad after all and although what's done is done, you don't want to make it worse.
I can't agree with this more. I have done a lot of bad things, but NONE of it has caused as much pain to my family as lying has. It is one of my biggest regrets.

just wait till he asks and then tell him you took them for pain...its mostly true and he may not give a shit. you could also just ask him to get a script for you and see if he wants to have a couple beers and pop them...clearly this all depends on what your relationship is with your old man but honestly getting fucked up with your pops can be pretty eye opening you may find a whole other level of common ground, or he may beat your ass i have no idea...i could totally whip my old man and he fucking loves pills

You know you're wrong and you are trying to suck others into your sick theories. Your little scheme has already made you a lier and look at all the people you have going along with you, it has already confirmed that you are a thief and you will steal from your family. You do not need my opinion because you already knew it before you started this thread. I am thinking that he has the oxy white tablets with 512 on one side. If those are the pills then you can easily wean off of them and you better start now because you will end up shooting heroin and you will lose all your friends and your family is going to dislike you. You need to straighten this out before this little hole you dug gets big enough to bury a dump truck.