• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

stimulants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroomin407kush

Greenlighter
Switching from adderal xr 60mg a day to Ritalin I was wondering what dose I should ask my doctor for based on my adderal dosage all answers would be greatly appreciated thank you

I doubt most doctors would allow their patients to choose their own dosage. It's a bad idea to try this because if you show too much knowledge of drugs they tend to label you as a drug seeker and make getting any script hell. Just let them choose the dosage, they're likely to know the correct conversion. If you still want to find out the equivalent dosage there's a great chart on here somewhere (I think it's on here) I'm too exhausted to look for it tonight but I think if you do a quick Google search of prescription stimulant dose conversions there should be plenty of charts in images.

From what I remember, 60mg of XR is pretty high. I don't think most doctors will even write scripts for that much. Xr is long acting and Ritalin is not, so you may be taking two separate doses throughout the day. The long acting version of ritalin is concerta. Your on such a high dose of adderall that you proably have a high tollerance to the stuff so a doc won't write a script for the exact equivalent of 60mg of ritalin. I would say mabye 30mg of ritalin? Your doc may be willing to give you a bit more. Your on such a huge dose it's hard for me to say. If your gonna be taking concerta I would say mabye 72, or 90?

I'm new to this site I don't know where to post my question is what does it take to meth mouth smoking? The amount? length of time you use?

Your replying to somebody else's question right now. Look through the threads and post your question in whichever thread you think your question should be placed in. I'm pretty new too, so I understand your confusion.

We cannot answer your question as it is currently phrased. Going to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.