• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants without alcohol

Doclad

Bluelighter
Goodnight.

I have enjoyed taking stimulants(Eph, Mph, Hex-En, Amphetamine) along with alcohol but for various reasons a few months ago I decided to stop drinking. As I have stopped drinking I am not taking stimulants either, since I have always related these substances with this Combo, but the truth is that from time to time I miss that euphoric feeling.

I was wondering if any of you enjoy the stimulants on their own and what your experience is. Obviously I am referring to a recreational consumption, not medical consumption due to ADHD or other disorders.

DocLad

Last edited:
I had to quit my severe for many years now Coke addiction cause my heart is fucked, and I used it always together with or switching from on to the other with Heroin, I had to quit Heroin too, because if I used Heroin I just need Coke...

It's just, your brain makes a map, substance x and x = xx = <3 so the brain reminds that and asks for that.

With smoking Meth from a bowl, the brain makes from the first toke the link a toke is instant major euphoria and rush, so even when going too strong, you will want to and probably, like I did, keep smoking, smoke too much, and think you will die lol :)

I have one g. Meth laying around, it's my goodbye to harddrugs, together with ten g. Amp's I got laying around, but I use it only in weekends. Only thing I'll keep using is Kratom. Wednesday I'm gonna start my binge, got shit to do till then!

I definitely enjoy amphetamine/d-amphetamine/lisdexamphetamine and Ritalin/the ER forms (not gonna try to spell the genetic name right now) on their own, those are actually the only recreational stims I can recall using at the moment (excluding the couple times I tried coke which I found overrated, yeah I know you think by my username I love it lol). Honestly I prefer to use them without alcohol (idk about coke cause I’ve never tried combining it with alcohol). If I try to get drunk while high on amphetamines (which I only made the mistake of 2 maybe 3 times) I end up getting shitfaced fairly quickly according to the people around me but I feel completely sober (usually fucks up my amp buzz too so basically a waste of liquor and amp) so I keep drinking until I can’t take more than a couple steps before face planting, I usually end up doing a ton of very dumb shit I have no memory of (have to be told by other people). If I combine them in one order (I forget which is which) that I never attempted again, it made my brain feel like it was melting and there was a sensation of bugs crawling in my skull, had terrifying auditory hallucinations and a bunch of other awful shit happened I can’t recall right now,

Personally the only way I enjoy combining alcohol and amp is when I’m coming down it’s very relaxing then especially if I’ve been binging and haven’t slept in several days.

I definitely enjoy amphetamine/d-amphetamine/lisdexamphetamine and Ritalin/the ER forms (not gonna try to spell the genetic name right now) on their own, those are actually the only recreational stims I can recall using at the moment (excluding the couple times I tried coke which I found overrated, yeah I know you think by my username I love it lol). Honestly I prefer to use them without alcohol (idk about coke cause I’ve never tried combining it with alcohol). If I try to get drunk while high on amphetamines (which I only made the mistake of 2 maybe 3 times) I end up getting shitfaced fairly quickly according to the people around me but I feel completely sober (usually fucks up my amp buzz too so basically a waste of liquor and amp) so I keep drinking until I can’t take more than a couple steps before face planting, I usually end up doing a ton of very dumb shit I have no memory of (have to be told by other people). If I combine them in one order (I forget which is which) that I never attempted again, it made my brain feel like it was melting and there was a sensation of bugs crawling in my skull, had terrifying auditory hallucinations and a bunch of other awful shit happened I can’t recall right now,

Personally the only way I enjoy combining alcohol and amp is when I’m coming down it’s very relaxing then especially if I’ve been binging and haven’t slept in several days.

I have always thought that Alcohol limaba the edges of stimulants and that for this reason the Combo was more pleasant than stimulants by themselves.
I can give a second chance to 2-fma soon. The other day I took 20mg dissolved in a basin of water first thing in the morning and it was subtle and pleasant. Maybe I'll take 40mg next time.

DocLad