• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Stimulants sexual property's

MeDieViL

Bluelighter
For some reason i seem to have lost them, they allways enhanced the feeling alot and made me last alot longer but no more so im trying to figure out way.

By what mechanism do stimulants prolong sexual activity? Is there any way to get this back? i tought about receptor upregulation with DXM but i dont seem to be tolerant to the high at all.

It's liable to be very personally dependent, but given the usage of drugs like yohimbine as purported sexual ehancers I would say it's as simple as NE/DA release

Positive, but how could i get those effects back? I miss being able to last ages, sex is just like being sober now.

My tolerance is fine so im doubting ne or da downregulation.

Last time I went through the literature it looked like a2 adrenoreceptors, and D2 were the main catecholamine receptors involved in it. However, 5HT, histamine, and more than a handful of peptides all seem to mediate the "enjoyment" of it. Things get really dirty really fast...

The science of orgasm on amphetamines always interested me; can't seem to find any literature though. Could anyone else chime in?

The sexual properties of amphetamines is what interest me the most.

Seems like what i need is activate 5HT2C to improve erections and delay ejaculation, increase cgmp and no to delay ejaculation (remember study showing cgmp is rewarding, does that add to sexual pleasure?) D1 i think also delays and D3 speeds up ejaculation.
A1 and A2 played a role too indeed, mostly interested now in what contributes to the pleasure as even high on stims it is fun but not comparable like it used to be, would be nice to figure this out.
Adding GHB does add pleasure tough but looking for something else.

I miss it feeling as good as an orgasm right after you start and have that for hours lol, damn shit disappeared

What receptors are activated right before you come or neurotransmitters? I suspect there's some downregulation there... maybe..

Seems like im more pleased with MDPV, still not as good as amp but a bit closer to where i wanted to be with amp.

D2 is the sex receptor mainly, I think. I was reading about how cabergoline, a d2 agonist, suppresses prolactin, the chemical responsible for the male refractory period, therfore totally eliminating (or at least reducing) our bodies natural defense against us wanting to sit in a room and masturbate all day long.

Since stimulants indirectly stimulate d2 by releasing dopamine, this could be why sexual desire goes up and you'll be horny again sooner while on them.

Seems like im more pleased with MDPV, still not as good as amp but a bit closer to where i wanted to be with amp.

Please don't use MDVP for this exercise. The drug is perhaps most of all stimulants likely to cause psychosis.

Please don't use MDVP for this exercise. The drug is perhaps most of all stimulants likely to cause psychosis.

How I read this thread:
Hey guys I fixed my crazy and now want to get high as fuck on stims!
...Guys amphetamines aren't getting me high :(
All good found stronger stims! :sus:

*meanwhile in Belgium* Police believe the gunman to be barricaded inside a supplement store, as this 75 hour standoff continues ;)

I kid of course, but there comes a point where I start to worry about you guys. Be safe Wes!

How I read this thread:
Hey guys I fixed my crazy and now want to get high as fuck on stims!
...Guys amphetamines aren't getting me high :(
All good found stronger stims! :sus:

*meanwhile in Belgium* Police believe the gunman to be barricaded inside a supplement store, as this 75 hour standoff continues ;)

I kid of course, but there comes a point where I start to worry about you guys. Be safe Wes!

Haha i do apreciate the advice.

Point of this thread just was that stims make me just as high however the sexual reward dimished wich seemed weird to me as im not tolerant.

I dont really find MDPV stronger just stronger on sexual reward as others have reported.

@Ho-Chi-Minh
Very true it causes psychosis alot easier then other stims, i avoid sleep deprivation when using it (or other stims with seroquel wich works magic to knock you out) i also allways have benzo's on hand, stims never make me paranoid anymore but i know that mdpv is known to suddenly trigger psychosis so im cautious.

I know this is not the highly scientific answer you want, but DHEA is a supplement that is actually a steriod, But you can buy it in a health food store, It is the precursor to hormone production and tends to make women horny as hell, I understand it has the same effect on men, but since I am a woman I can only comment on personal experience. It is also used for sports performance, so who knows?

im pretty sure amphetamines release testosterone downstream. maybe your test levels are off as a result of diet or some other reason.

This is very interesting since I have noticed a progressive decrease in sexual pleasure from meth and an increase in frustration and giving up, which has been accepted as a very good thing, so as to get other things done. Hope this isnt permanent though.

Sexual activity is a matter of conditioning.

The only chemicals in the mind that would promote such feeling is dopamine and serotonin which are the primary antagonistsin a stimulant related euphoria. However his is no garuntee that they will increase sexual desire or improve performance.

The most simple method to increase this desire is to engage in more sexual activity prior to and during intoxication. This conditioning will allow for the body to recognize this as such and respond accordingly.