• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Stimulant

Roided1

Bluelighter
I know that I will be attacked here simply because according to the narrative taken as a given my experiences should not exist and if it does impending cataclysmic doom is sure to follow. I am a daily user of crystal methamphetamine and have been for over 3 years. It has been God send in terms of my depression which is part of my schizoaffective disorder depressive type diagnosis. For the first time in a decade I haven't been hospitalized. I wake up ready to engage with reality instead of hide from it and my relationships are more solid than ever before. Granted I had to reteach myself nutrition sleep and hydration as well as buy vitamins and supplements but my quality of life has vastly improved and frankly I have no intention of stopping. To look at me you would see a somewhat gaunt older gentleman who is in good shape and well dressed. I am far from the Tweaker stereotype one would expect. I do not want to mislead anyone regarding the risks but those risks are outweighed by the quality of life improvements that I have experienced and will continue to.
Now go ahead and have at me. This is my experience dismiss it if you wish but I exist.

dont know about being attacked but welcome to BL.
let me re read, yeah?
gimme a sec or two
Now go ahead and have at me. This is my experience dismiss it if you wish but I exist.
Ya got me, bruv.
;)
Whatchu up to...?
Peace
<3

I think it helps that the meth today is a fary cry from the meth before 2017. They've changed the way its made and it just doesn't hit the same. Its still enough for me to personally ruin my own life with, but its not to the level of ruin that was my life on meth between 2010 and 2013. That shit was a wole different beast.

If you can use meth at no detriment to yourself or others, and you actually benefit from it, then fuck it, why not use it? I only see the point in quitting a particular drug if you're killing yourself with it while you ruin your life along the way. No harm, no foul.

Edit: and yes, normies, and non-users will look at the people they see on the streets and assume that you can't be on meth unless you're homeless and out of your mind. Fuck them. I know more tweaker who have their shit on lock than not.

I'm a total trainwreck when I'm on any hard sgit besides coke, but I find I'm actually a part of the minority in that way. I stay off the streets and working enough to eat and pay rent when I use, but that's about as high as my function goes.

I think it helps that the meth today is a fary cry from the meth before 2017. They've changed the way its made and it just doesn't hit the same. Its still enough for me to personally ruin my own life with, but its not to the level of ruin that was my life on meth between 2010 and 2013. That shit was a wole different beast.

If you can use meth at no detriment to yourself or others, and you actually benefit from it, then fuck it, why not use it? I only see the point in quitting a particular drug if you're killing yourself with it while you ruin your life along the way. No harm, no foul.

Edit: and yes, normies, and non-users will look at the people they see on the streets and assume that you can't be on meth unless you're homeless and out of your mind. Fuck them. I know more tweaker who have their shit on lock than not.

I'm a total trainwreck when I'm on any hard sgit besides coke, but I find I'm actually a part of the minority in that way. I stay off the streets and working enough to eat and pay rent when I use, but that's about as high as my function goes.

what happened to meth in 2017?!

Hitler on speed/meth. It has the opposite effect on me.. I have to force myself to get up & go to the toilet I'm so focused on whatever.

The ones that hold it together the best for the longest are also the ones that run so far away they're no longer present to warn the ones who are just like them.

what happened to meth in 2017?!
Well, I should have said approximately 2017. Because around that time is when meth went from being good to whatever the hell kind of bullshit it is that we have nowadays. I figure the production methods changed or something, because what we have now is a far cry from what it used to be.