• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Stimulant Superpowers

90sdance

Bluelighter
I would like know about experiences of extreme physical feats over and above what bodies are usually capable of while under the influence of any stimulant, such as meth, speed, cocaine and so on. Tell me about times when you or others have broken your own limitations, or the percieved limitations of others.

"Fuck clothes, it is just winter"

This is on empathogens? I did just regular good amphetamine rock.

Last edited:
I got very enhanced stamina on dissociatives, specially the ketaminoids (K, DCK). I wonder where this comes from, it can't be just the analgesia because opioids don't do shit about my stamina and even body shape. As long as I was using dissociatives together with opioids I stayed in good shape even without much exercise, and then once I stopped using dissos and just continued with the opi maintenance I grew weak and a belly. One theory I read about was that arylcyclohexylamines might be steroid mimetics but I didn't find more backing evidence for this claim so it might just be loads of dopamine. But even stims like amphetamine don't affected my endurance as ketamine did (when steadily redosing).

I have heard of people doing great feats of physical strength when in certain mindstates (with no previous training or experience), most likely as the drugs remove the mental inhibitions and fear. I have felt capable of doing such things to some extent (i exercised to the point of injury before, going far beyond what i had considered to be my limit - and i could have gone further, only the injury would have been more serious). I have heard anecdotes of people doing pretty impressive things while on drugs, like climbing large walls or buildings with no previous experience of doing do ect. Its an interesting thing when you think about it, like how so many of our problems are from these negative mind patterns that have been implanted in us.

That drugs can break these thought patterns opens up allot in the way of abilities. I wonder how much of this can be replicated in the mind alone tho, without drugs. Now people will say ''thats not really possible to the same extent'', but i disagree. Massive alterations in your bodies neurochemistry can be caused by changing your thought, think for example what would occur if someone told you that everyone you cared about just died in some massive accident, consider how this would alter your neurochemistry. In this example, the news is just a serious of sounds that enter your ears. It is largely a mental process, and so if you could control your actual thinking then you could alter your own biochem at will (by creating thought simulations first). Drugs are an interesting short cut, but many drug states could i believe be induced through imagination alone.

I got very enhanced stamina on dissociatives, specially the ketaminoids (K, DCK). I wonder where this comes from, it can't be just the analgesia because opioids don't do shit about my stamina and even body shape. As long as I was using dissociatives together with opioids I stayed in good shape even without much exercise, and then once I stopped using dissos and just continued with the opi maintenance I grew weak and a belly. One theory I read about was that arylcyclohexylamines might be steroid mimetics but I didn't find more backing evidence for this claim so it might just be loads of dopamine. But even stims like amphetamine don't affected my endurance as ketamine did (when steadily redosing).

Fuck yeah stimulants are like candy compared to these true Superman Makers

Love dissos

Interesting theory about the steroid mimicking.

Another idea could be antimicrobial properties that fight microorganisms who are symbiotic with parasympathetic states.

I took MDMA with a guy who had heavy dyslexia and dyspraxia once, it instantly cured it - he could read fluently. I was just wondering about physical increases, running, climbing, weight lifting, swimming ect. Allot of cops will say that people on meth can be notoriously hard to detain and have insane strength, like it can take three or four full grown men to keep a guy on meth down. Im imagining this could apply to skinny or our of shape types aswel, as the drug just unleashes the bodies potential.

Another idea could be antimicrobial properties that fight microorganisms who are symbiotic with parasympathetic states.
This is interesting. Deschloroket has been labeled antibiotic, but I thought they were wrong because I didn't get any intestinal side effects. So we have actually microorganisms in us which make us weak? Heavy stuff. But I think they'd know if K was an antimicrobial agent and the stamina enhancing effect was at least as strong, if not stronger with normal K. Possibly because it is more anesthetizing but I'm not sure because it never immobilized me during holes.

Same on DXM btw, during intensive use of DXM was my only time when a gym saw me regularly.

I took MDMA with a guy who had heavy dyslexia and dyspraxia once, it instantly cured it - he could read fluently.
Did this effect remain into sobriety?

About the meth strength, I think it's about dopamine because this is the common denominator between stims and dissos but I'm by no means sure.

This is interesting. Deschloroket has been labeled antibiotic, but I thought they were wrong because I didn't get any intestinal side effects. So we have actually microorganisms in us which make us weak? Heavy stuff. But I think they'd know if K was an antimicrobial agent and the stamina enhancing effect was at least as strong, if not stronger with normal K. Possibly because it is more anesthetizing but I'm not sure because it never immobilized me during holes.

Same on DXM btw, during intensive use of DXM was my only time when a gym saw me regularly.

Did this effect remain into sobriety?

About the meth strength, I think it's about dopamine because this is the common denominator between stims and dissos but I'm by no means sure.

I cant recall if it lasted into sobriety or for how long. Not sure it had any lasting effect either, possibly but he didnt say anything (and we didnt have much contact after that night). 100% did the trick tho. Wiped out the dyslexia which was pretty severe in his case afaik. Its interesting aswel because i always found MDMA to have the opposite effect, like you can read on it at a standard dose but its not exactly conducive to reading. Higher doses can make reading/writing/texting difficult as it hits the short term memory hard, hence that feeling of deep connectivity with people whos names you cant remember. Like that Doors song, Hello, i love you wont you tell me your name. You remember something profound about who we are, but the details pass through the mind like quicksand. Maybe the lies are in the details, i cant remember.

Oh i meant to ask you, could CBD or GABA be useful in discontinuing Effexor XR ? or in dealing with PAWs ? Like how would you suggest combating anxiety and panic attacks ?

I would like know about experiences of extreme physical feats over and above what bodies are usually capable of while under the influence of any stimulant, such as meth, speed, cocaine and so on. Tell me about times when you or others have broken your own limitations, or the percieved limitations of others.
I used daily non stop HCL coke when I started studying at the conservatory and in my early career, I was able to work practically non stop from five in the morning to one at night, not sleeping several nights straight and then sleep one night and repeat...

Also, when I had to perform in public, the huge ego boost of the coke gave me the attitude I needed to perform at the highest level in front of a crowd filled with collegues, teachers, producers, concert organizers, etc...

At that highest level you cant afford any real mistakes, if you wouldnt be able to play it through in one piece your career would be over, and dont forget, you cant use a score while in concert, meaning you have to flawlessly remember every note of that 45min lasting piano concert of Rachmaninoff...

After my career as a concert pianist, still addicted to coke, I set up several semi legal businesses to get large amounts of money, this meant taking big risks and being able to bull shit professionals, I couldnt have succeeded in doing this without using cocaine...

I cant recall if it lasted into sobriety or for how long. Not sure it had any lasting effect either, possibly but he didnt say anything (and we didnt have much contact after that night). 100% did the trick tho. Wiped out the dyslexia which was pretty severe in his case afaik. Its interesting aswel because i always found MDMA to have the opposite effect, like you can read on it at a standard dose but its not exactly conducive to reading. Higher doses can make reading/writing/texting difficult as it hits the short term memory hard, hence that feeling of deep connectivity with people whos names you cant remember. Like that Doors song, Hello, i love you wont you tell me your name. You remember something profound about who we are, but the details pass through the mind like quicksand. Maybe the lies are in the details, i cant remember.

Oh i meant to ask you, could CBD or GABA be useful in discontinuing Effexor XR ? or in dealing with PAWs ? Like how would you suggest combating anxiety and panic attacks ?
I hear these stories every now and then. This one guy suddenly spoke fluent french.