• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulant Comedown :(

EvilDead420

Greenlighter
I know this has been asked a million times just a noob to stims.... but would it be safe to take a seroquell to help with the comedown an go to sleep??? I feel like ass been up nearly two days... weed relaxes me at first but about an hour in it just enhances the Speedy crack head feeling lol. so yeah is it safe too mix the two?? alot of mixed votes on it , if I had benzos that would be number one... but for now just some herb an some seroquells .. sorry for the random babbling im just slap happy.

ughhhh :( this shit honestly sucks never wanted sleep more bout to just say ta hell with it an take it, whats the worst that could happen? my brain hurts its soo tired

Hey, welcome to Bluelight :)

Yes, it should be effective and is used for comedown by many people.

I hope you got some sleep!

Thankyou I have yet to Sleep but appreciate the Reply and advice. I geuss im just a lil nervous is all..... Im not one to usually mix stuff So I was iffy about taking it. will the amount of amp ive take matter? I took 2 70 mg vyvanse, then another 70 like and idiot bec I was drinking on them an didnt really feel it. I have some 300mg seroquell , how much should I take of it? whole thing . I have somewhat A tolerance to seroquell as well . really just use it for sleep aid. sorry if this is a buch of rambling jibberish, my eyes feel like Awake Sandbags lol

When I don't want to take more drugs coming off my stim binges, I shoot for 1000 mg Vitamin C, 400 mg L-Theanine, 10 mg Melatonin. That or about 5 mg of Xanax.

My friend uses adderrall and when she can?t sleep she takes Xanax. She is prescribed both.