View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Stims while still on psychedelics?

beniceman

Bluelighter
What are your thoughts on doing, let's say speed, 4-FA or 3-FPM, while still on things like LSD, DOC or 25I-NBOMe? Are they safe to combine at all? Do they synergize? I only know from experience, that 3-FPM kills the visuals from bk-2C-B for a while but otherwise the combo seems save, done it multiple times. Thanks for input!

gmyw

Stimulating psyches like the ones you've mentioned also have adrenergic effects so this will cause additive effects on the stimulants possibly causing your heart rate to get very high which may cause you to feel uncomfortable and put you in a place where it's easier to become paranoid or just generally be on edge. That's just my $0.02

Homeless -----> PD

We'll not only would I ever suggest anyone drop NOMBe on it's own, I highly think your asking for a heart attack mixing t with a stimulant!! Not cool at all....and reading reports of how much of a body load you et with DOC I think that also sounds like a terrible idea

Consensus is negative, so it won't be done, thanks guys. And no worries, no 25i will be taken alone.