• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Stims, Fecal Matter, and a Broken nose(oh dear)

FlawedByDesign

Bluelighter
Long story short: I watched a guy drop .1 on the surface of the water of a flushed but somewhat dirty toilet. It was wrapped in a piece of a thick magazine cover that was in the center of a full piece of construction type paper that was folded into like six layers so with how he fast he snatched it out it only a couple layers of one side of the outside paper were wet. The inner piece of paper and the product were bone dry, not touched by the water at all. I still urged him to throw it away but he washed his hands, gave me what I came for, and said don't worry about it. Turns out he gave to girl who shared(vaped mostly) it with me today. Like I said, even the inner paper holding it was completely dry and the contents were unchanged and totally dry. Am I gonna die?

If you only vaped it, you don't really have anything to worry about. The heat will kill pretty much any pathogens

^That's what I was hoping. I did have one bump the size of a pellet or bb but the rest was vaped and an hour or so afterwards we're chillin and she asks if I know if said person had any more:X

If you licked the toliet in one spot for a few seconds would you die ? Probably not I believe in highschool we had to take bacterial cultures and the dirtiest places where what can in contact the most often like door nobs hundreds of hands touch everyday. The main concern would be either your immunocompromised or it can in contact with blood or seem. I mean technically speaking ATM is a thing adult film attresses do and that's directly going from inside the rectal cavity to mouth and they don't drop dead.

Basically In my nonmedical opinion was there germs it probably is it going to kill you probably not your body is being bombarded with germs all day however if you injected it that be a different story because you would have it directly enter systemic circulation