• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Stim combo.

Einar 368

Greenlighter
I have long been hooked on pure stimulants. When I wanted to become legal I started using ethylphenidate etc. In the past, there have been 3-fpm and, for almost all the way. But now I get no direct kick from it. I have tried different sorts of stims , alpha-PHP, a-Pvt, 3mmc, 2-fa mm. The reason I have stayed away from MDMA and similar substances, is because way, because I have been on antidepressants for 15 years. And that after a number of times, where I really tried to feel the sensation that MDMA and really good amphetamine gives. The mdma was before the antidepressants. But now I will finally get to to my question.
Or I would more get your opinions . Firstly, is 3-fpm the best stimulant, then I really want to find something that gives the more increasingly empty 3-fpm kick a stronger feeling. I do not want to just feel restless , but I still want to feel a rush , but also something more. A tip on a substance to combine with?

I'm from Sweden, so pardon my inadequate English.

Thanks in advance E

PS
It should be 3-fpm, not 3-fma. DS

Last edited:
3-FMA (I assume you mean 3-Fluoro-MethAmphetamine, not 3-FPM, right?) should have a substantial serotonergic component; the rush from serotonergic stims seems to be less sustainable than a purely noradrenaline-dopamine-based rush. Any stim is going to provide less of a rush if you keep using it on a daily basis, but the stimulation from an SNDRA like 3-FMA is going to start feeling "empty" even faster as the drug's serotonergic aspect becomes increasingly insignificant compared to the noradrenergic/dopaminergic effect.

Which antidepressant are you on? If you can, I'd either stop taking the antidepressant or stimulants, or research combos VERY carefully, I would be especially wary with RCs. Combining antidepressants and stims is often counterproductive and at times even quite dangerous.

Which antidepressant are you on? If you can, I'd either stop taking the antidepressant or stimulants, or research combos VERY carefully, I would be especially wary with RCs. Combining antidepressants and stims is often counterproductive and at times even quite dangerous.

This
If you take a SSRI and take a stimulant that acts on Serotonin with it you are risking Serotonin Syndrom, which in the worst case could kill you..