• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Still withdrawling

tippiinslow

Greenlighter
I took 4mg of suboxone this morning at about 9AM. It is now midnight here in NYC. I am having really bad anxiety and restlessness and the shakes. My guy dropped off about half a gram of H to me earlier, but obviously not wanting to waste it I haven't done it yet. Is it too soon to do it now? If it matters, I sniff and don't shoot. That was the last of my suboxone until Thursday or else I would just take more sub. If anyone has any info please let me know, thanks.

Let’s just say if I took a sub in the mornings, and later that evening sniffed some h, I’d be concerned not to over do it and either a) waste it or some if it, or B) as the bupe leaves my body I succumb to the over doing of the h and die

If you're already experiencing initial phase withdrawal, can't hurt to just try a little tester line. For anyone else reading who doesn't know, the bad thing is to do the opposite, you never want to take bupe too soon after taking h. It strips the h off the receptors and then proceeds to not agonise the receptor enough. I think you'll be aight, just go slow, don't be drinkin or poppin benzos or muscle relaxants with it. Set up a couple tester lines, set your clock for 20 minutes. Feel nothin? Do the next line. Set the timer for 15, etc.

4 milligrams of suboxone is not a large dose per say. There are some things about suboxone that I still don't fully understand (mechanics-wise), and I feel like mostly only someone with a large chemistry background could explain those things to me. However, I have noticed that the more days I am on suboxone the less I can feel opiates whatsoever. Even if I stop taking suboxone entirely and wait a full day for other fun opiate things.

One administration of suboxone though? I can still feel other opiate-related items quite well.. if not even 100%. Everyone may be different though. For the record--suboxone can still be working efficiently and cause one to withdraw rather badly. It is a unique opiate, and switching from opiate to opiate makes it incredibly hard to discern an equivalent amount. The previous sentence may have been confusing for readers so consider this: 4 milligrams of suboxone = how many milligrams of oxycodone (?) = how much heroin (?) I'm sure someone can calculate that, but us druggies don't entirely have a good frame of reference. I've withdrawn badly from high dose opioids even after taking suboxone, only to constantly administer more and more sub strips with no relief in symptoms. It can be wasteful at times and sometimes just accepting your sickness is for the best if you can tolerate it until relief arrives.

4 milligrams of suboxone is not a large dose per say. There are some things about suboxone that I still don't fully understand (mechanics-wise), and I feel like mostly only someone with a large chemistry background could explain those things to me. However, I have noticed that the more days I am on suboxone the less I can feel opiates whatsoever. Even if I stop taking suboxone entirely and wait a full day for other fun opiate things.

One administration of suboxone though? I can still feel other opiate-related items quite well.. if not even 100%. Everyone may be different though. For the record--suboxone can still be working efficiently and cause one to withdraw rather badly. It is a unique opiate, and switching from opiate to opiate makes it incredibly hard to discern an equivalent amount. The previous sentence may have been confusing for readers so consider this: 4 milligrams of suboxone = how many milligrams of oxycodone (?) = how much heroin (?) I'm sure someone can calculate that, but us druggies don't entirely have a good frame of reference. I've withdrawn badly from high dose opioids even after taking suboxone, only to constantly administer more and more sub strips with no relief in symptoms. It can be wasteful at times and sometimes just accepting your sickness is for the best if you can tolerate it until relief arrives.

I have a hard time feeling opiates too after 4 or 5 years of daily bupe use.

Some people have theorized that since bupe is so ultra-potent (active in the microgram range, just like fentanyl) that being on high doses of it for so long could ruin some one's opiate receptors and thus ruin the way opiates feel for them for the rest of their lives.

How much truth there is to this, I don't know, I haven't seen the evidence, but it's something I can see being true considering buprenorphines potency and the funky mechanics it has that you mentioned.

1mg bupe = 30mg morphine

Which is crazy since looking at that chart, you need 150mg of methadone to equal that.

Not sure how accurate that is, however bupe is very potent. More potent that people actually think. After taking 6mg a day for 4/5 days the withdrawal was up there in the likes of heroin withdrawal. Puking and shitting all over. Also the days taking it, the constipation was along the lines of 100mg+ of methadone and IVing dope on top (had to actually do a manual removal since my ass was being stretched out more than ever before). But honestly the 1st day of taking the bupe I felt high.

You just need a little bit of it. 1/2mg. And coming off...try to get down to .25mg or so.

This drug is very interesting and can see how its enjoyable for people with no tolerance.

1mg bupe = 30mg morphine

Which is crazy since looking at that chart, you need 150mg of methadone to equal that.

Not sure how accurate that is, however bupe is very potent. More potent that people actually think. After taking 6mg a day for 4/5 days the withdrawal was up there in the likes of heroin withdrawal. Puking and shitting all over. Also the days taking it, the constipation was along the lines of 100mg+ of methadone and IVing dope on top (had to actually do a manual removal since my ass was being stretched out more than ever before). But honestly the 1st day of taking the bupe I felt high.

You just need a little bit of it. 1/2mg. And coming off...try to get down to .25mg or so.

This drug is very interesting and can see how its enjoyable for people with no tolerance.
It's very enjoyable if you have no tolerance. Once you have the tolerance, it doesn't matter how much you take. It doesn't give you nods. It just doesn't. You get a slight buzz off, but that's it.

1mg bupe = 30mg morphine

It's accurate, it's just that bupe is only a partial agonist. So while 1mg may be equivalent of 30mg of morphine, the agonism isn't and the effects surely aren't.

Although I'd think some one with no tolerance would be more fucked up off 1mg of bupe than they would 30mg of morphine.

Bupe with no tolerance is heavenly. It's just too bad it doesn't stay constistent after your body gets use to it.

1mg bupe = 30mg morphine

Oh boy. You'd think you'd be walloped and I do believe that equation. I'd rather not be sick if it's that strong. The withdrawal from bupe is not a great time either. It is a godsend for fent and heroin laced with fent (a USA classic these days fent in ketchup too and candy at this point lol kidding ;)). The withdrawal from fent is like none other. I'd rather not be in fetal position on the ground wondering why it all went wrong. It's better to take suboxone at that point.

150mg methadone would blow 30mg morphine out of the water IMO, but yea 1mg buprenorphine is def close to it. I prefer the 20-40mg Oxycodone reference I’ve heard, that feels about right compared to 1mg bupe.

-GC

I took 4mg of suboxone this morning at about 9AM. It is now midnight here in NYC. I am having really bad anxiety and restlessness and the shakes. My guy dropped off about half a gram of H to me earlier, but obviously not wanting to waste it I haven't done it yet. Is it too soon to do it now? If it matters, I sniff and don't shoot. That was the last of my suboxone until Thursday or else I would just take more sub. If anyone has any info please let me know, thanks.
So I only use Subutex 8mg pill when I'm out of H. I'll wait around 10 to 12 hrs since my last sniff of H then I take the subutex. The 1st time I took it I had a runny nose that lasted 6 hrs and my knees would have a mild ache. After 10 hrs of the 1st pill I took half of an 8mg pill so 4mg. It helped the aching knees a bit but other than the aching knees and runny nose that lasted hours I was fine. I wasn't sweating or getting chills or feeling cold/hot. So now when I'm out of H I take 1 8mg Subutex and no withdrawal will happen at all. My knees dont even ache anymore. I do find that I cant sleep for shit but that's better that actual Heroin withdrawal lol. And I was mostly sniffing H with occasional shots. Oh and if my knees continued to ache I'd do 1 or 2 lines of H and I'd feel better as in the knee pain would go away but this would be around 10 hrs after I took the subutex. Hope this helps.