• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Still trying to figure out embeda

mandmandm

Greenlighter
Ive done a lot of research on embeda and have not been able to gather enough info to decide whether or not i should try iv'ing. If anyone has any good info or even a positive experience with separating the morphine from the less than desireable stuff, please give me some tips. Im not new to iv'ing, and i have a fairly high tolerance to opies in general. Just came into some 30's and would really like to bang 'em....

They are supposedly abuse detterant. I have read many things and it goes against my morals, BUT sense you have no reply allow me to help. All you can do, is open the capsule and crush the beads in warm to hot water, and consume what you've made by mouth.

I don't know of any sure way to remove naltrexone from Embeda so would not advise trying to inject these.

My interpretation of Harm Reduction would lean more toward the, "Just don't do it" argument. I'm open for debate on a lot of things, dangerous or not, but we've run into these issues in the past, like, when and where exactly do we draw the line? There was a thread regarding MsContin inection preparation and we basically came to a concensus that there was no truly safe way to go about doing it for the average user, so we have to advise against.

Just like with the Embeda, MsContin was designed to be difficult to inject. Sometimes, we just have to accept it, but ultimately, we'll be better of for it. There are pills that can be prepared for injection in a relatively safe manner, through the use of micron filters and such, but these Morphine products, I feel, cross the line in terms of safety. With that said, I'm not going to close this, as it's still important to at least know the best way to go about it.

But yea, I'm opposed to the idea from a Harm Reduction standpoint.