• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Still feeling out of it 5 days after smoking

ambitsolis

Greenlighter
Hello guys,

I've decided to post here as I'm kind of desperate... 5 days ago, after a year of abstinence, I smoked some very strong medicinal indica (which I found out after I smoked). I immediately felt a lot of anxiety and had a panic attack (I suffered from them years ago, but have been free from them for over a year too) and I just wanted it to go away, I regretted smoking right away.

The next day I felt really anxious as well, and felt as if still kinda stoned. Now it's been 5 days and I'm still not back to normal? It's better than 4 days ago but I'm still feeling 'out of it' and the anxiousness keeps creeping up on me. Thinking is more difficult than usual and I just keep thinking 'what have I done to myself', I regret this whole thing so much. I just want to feel my old self :(

So, will these feelings ever pass? What can I do to make the haziness and anxiety go away? I'm really afraid it'll stay like this forever...

xx

Weed NEVER changes the body Permanently. At max it stays in the system for 3 weeks as a metabolite (when the drug is getting metabolised it creates THC-OOH which is a non psychoactif (so basially no ''HIGH'') but still active substance in the body). That substance is what cause the tolerance and the long term side effects of cannabis when stacked up. For some reason you might have some difficulties getting rid of the THC-OOH which isnt dangerous or permanent but seems distasteful to you.

To answer your question, yes it will go away when your body will be done with all the THC-OOH left. Best advice I can give is Exercise, drink water and eat ALOT of antioxidants. To me that is the only downside of cannabis, its long Half life ! Hang on and if its still persisting after 2 weeks id say go see a doctor mabe its not the weed, mabe its a coincidence.

Sounds to me like you just have yourself psyched out. I could be wrong but I highly doubt anything would have happened other than maybe you hit your cannabinoid receptors a bit hard, in which case all you need is a little more time to recover. Just drink plenty of water, get some exercise and rest, eat well and you should be feeling fine in no time.

Sounds to me like you just have yourself psyched out. I could be wrong but I highly doubt anything would have happened other than maybe you hit your cannabinoid receptors a bit hard, in which case all you need is a little more time to recover. Just drink plenty of water, get some exercise and rest, eat well and you should be feeling fine in no time.

agreed. herb can surprise with brain bugs that take a while to cycle out of mind.

Weed can relax but if ur prone to panic (anxiety) u will get paradoxical effect

It's been 8 days now and definitely getting better! Not completely there yet but I'm feeling almost normal ;) In another week I should be feeling completely fine. Thanks for the reassurance guys!