• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Still feeling "off" post-48 hours after GBL

subdefy

Bluelighter
Rx:
80mg of Zipraisidone (Geodon)
100mg of Bupropion (Wellbutrin)
600mg of Lithium
1.5 - 3mg of Clonazepam (Klonopin)[note: was not taken while on GBL]
all for Schizoaffective

I was stupidly dosing by a cap and I took what I assumed to be something like 1.5 - 3mL but could've been as much as 6mL, I was at home with my parents aware of what I was taking so if I passed out it wouldn't be a huge deal. So the experience itself was overall pleasant even though I either fell asleep or passed out maybe both really foggy memory but it killed anxiety which was the whole reason I purchased the stuff so that's a plus (like Phenibut on steroids). The odd thing is I'm still experiencing other then what can be described as an "offness" kind of like hot body flashes, raised temperature, my pupils aren't dilated (so I assume it's not serotonin syndrome) and I can function about 90% effectively like I had little problem reading a philosophical-historical text (spengler's decline of the west for anyone who cares). What's the deal with this? I really don't want to worry my parents and go to the hospital and have to drop all my classes. It most definitely doesn't feel like a mania as I'm able to sleep (with the klonopin though that's always been the case).

I talked to a somewhat knowledgeable friend about it and he said it definitely has to do with my metabolism of it and that me being lactose intolerant may be a factor. Also don't need to be reminded not to eyeball doses. Thanks for any help. :) Oh, and GHB doesn't have this effect on me from the two times I tried it at very low doses.