• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Still feel bad a week later

simonbirch89

Greenlighter
A week ago I tried md for the first time with my mates. I stupidly took the same amount as them even though they have done it before. I took 300mg overall, in three separate 100mg bombs.

Since then, my sleeping pattern is all messed up. I no longer have trouble falling asleep like I did in the first few days after the md night, but I still end up waking up every couple of hours during the night.

Also over the past couple of days I have developed noticeable twitching in my legs throughout the day, and today I have started noticing twitches in other parts of my body. Basically, its getting worse.

I also get a pressure behind my head and become randomly anxious sometimes.

Hi there,

You're just suffering from a classic MDMA comedown from taking a little too much MDMA. The best remedy is time and I'll guarantee you'll feel back to normal within a few weeks. Things which can help you recover are: exercise, healthy eating, 5-HTP & socializing. I specifically recommend exercising hard daily as it can be a great way to recover quickly.

Also, for future reference you should confirm what drugs you're taking using one of these. There's lots of shit being sold as 'Ecstasy' so be careful. These things can cause larger side effects than MDMA itself.

Or maybe a light benzo might help temporarily.
Wait a couple of days and see if you are sleeping better.

Last edited:
Serotonin which is depleted due to MDMA's mechanism of action is involved in sleep among a whole list of other things.

Maybe Try some melatonin for a short period of time to help normalize your sleep cycle if you have no benzos

hey there, its now been a month, and all my other symptoms have gone, and my sleeping pattern has gone back to normal in the past week. However I still get the leg twitches mainly at night, and a few random jolts and spasms during the day. I'm worried about this problem

Hi there,

You're just suffering from a classic MDMA comedown from taking a little too much MDMA. The best remedy is time and I'll guarantee you'll feel back to normal within a few weeks. Things which can help you recover are: exercise, healthy eating, 5-HTP & socializing. I specifically recommend exercising hard daily as it can be a great way to recover quickly.

Also, for future reference you should confirm what drugs you're taking using one of these. There's lots of shit being sold as 'Ecstasy' so be careful. These things can cause larger side effects than MDMA itself.

hey there, its now been a month, and all my other symptoms have gone, and my sleeping pattern has gone back to normal in the past week. However I still get the leg twitches mainly at night, and a few random jolts and spasms during the day. I'm worried about this problem

In my case that was the longest-lasting symptom after MDMA abuse. It sometimes lasted for months on one or two rare occasions and only decreased in intensity very slowly. It's nothing to be worried about, it will pass as well. Glad to hear your other symptoms have subsided!

Last edited:
I had extreme muscle spasms when rolling too hard one night. My left tendon seems to be majorly effected by "waiting it out"... I also still have uneven pupil dilation. Make sure to walk a lot and get extra sun. A journal is also a very nice touch to keep track of your progress.