• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Sticky lungs from on to many bongs.

Ergan

Bluelighter
Ay ive been smoking for quite while a few few years or so, i have recently been having coughing fits after a single bong as if my whole throat is clogged. I used to cough uo tar and i would be good but now its just staying there and i dont cough much out anymore.

Any help will be must appreciated :) i do smoke low ammounts to tabacco in my weed but like 1/6th ciggie to a gram

Just wanna smoke without pain

I don't know how much volume you smoke, how often. A bong should clean quite a bit of the impurities, the amount and path of bubbles matters, the quality of your weed matters. It shouldn't take more than a couple of good hits to do you right. But as I got older, I made the switch to more edibles, tinctures, and i invested in a high quality vaporizer. I'll only actually smoke on occasion now.

I would also try to eliminate the tobacco altogether. It has no upside benefit. Save your lungs.

I don't know how much volume you smoke, how often. A bong should clean quite a bit of the impurities, the amount and path of bubbles matters, the quality of your weed matters. It shouldn't take more than a couple of good hits to do you right. But as I got older, I made the switch to more edibles, tinctures, and i invested in a high quality vaporizer. I'll only actually smoke on occasion now.

I would also try to eliminate the tobacco altogether. It has no upside benefit. Save your lungs.

Daily tobacco/cannabis consumer here, preferred method of ingestion being combustion-- water-filtrated for cannabis, regular old cigarette for tobacco.

Smoke about a gram a day for several years now, anywhere from 3 to half a pack of Newport 100's.

Been coughing up tar for, again, several years now. Every time I cough something up, it's bound to at least got specks of tar or be almost completely grey-ish/brown. Right when I wake up is when I cough the most shit up.

If my job wasn't manual labor and I didn't get paid to work out everyday, though, I'm sure my respiratory system'd be fucked right now.

Ergan, I agree, save your lungs. This is best accomplished by not smoking anything, which is advice easier given then.... heeded(?).... hedded....? taken heed of...?

Eh, I think you get what I mean. If you can't or won't eliminate the daily inhalation of smoke, your lungs are only going to get worse in the long run-- which is completely your choice, but as long as it's an informed one then I don't see any problem with making that call.

While you figure it all out, try looking in to a vaporizer. They've made enormous improvements and it would seem to me that vaporizing nicotine is about as clean as you can get. Or, maybe a patch (but not both).

For home I use the Plenty vaporizer by storz & bickel. They are #1.

A good water pipe, one that holds lots of water but also where there's a lot of distance for the bubbles to travel through the water. I find that one good hit of high quality marijuana is all I need. Or I'll have edibles one day and not smoke at all.

Everything you can do, every step you can take to improve your health has to be a step forward.

haha you damn kids should still be trying to live a good life not smoking this shit and giving yourself permanent future chest problems... cough cough hack hack

Yeah get a dry herb vape, your lungs will be much better for it. Aus vapes online store has most the best vapes to choose from.

Can't disagree with anyone here, my best friend invested in 120 dollar vaporizer, its called a Magic Flight Launch Box. What you basically do is push the battery in for about three seconds, and it heats the weed up and you pull slowly(I mean like really slowly) for about twelve seconds and you get only THC into your lungs.

Whats nice about this vape is you literally only need .5 of weed and it'll still get you stoned(Depending on your kush quality) and it also saves you a heck of a lot of weed, its amazing I suggest you get one. It also doesn't hurt your lungs at all.

Here's a link to the website: http://sales.magic-flight.com