Steroids

Feretile

Bluelighter

On the left RU-2309, on the right THG.

As you can see, medicinal chemists have just about optimised anabolic steroids. Some people believe that man should be able to use any artificial advantage to win ay competitions. I don't mind, I will just use a motorbike. If the sidecar bothers you, it's just my mat who has his heart set on a silver medal.

But along with Normethandrone, these drugs represent the forefront of medicinal chemistry,

I am morally neutral BUT I have noted that a lot of heavy steroid users either died young or needed heart surgery.

I'm also aware that growrh hormone analogues and many other classes are showing up - the LARGEST class being masking agents.

If I had to make a prediction, it would be that these self-same steroids will turn up with D replacing the H thus increasing the mass. There are 21 H atoms in THG and so GC-MS becomes useless & the D atoms screw NMR.....

It's unstopable, apart from all of the users dying. I'm sure their will always be scientists masking the use of such drugs.

I did not realize that steroids are produced in the body naturally. My first thought lead me to believe that steroids would be safe to supplement. Then I read further down the listing and read that the use of steroids may lead to liver damage, high blood pressure, aggressive behavior https://jbhnews.com/dbol-cycle-for-bodybuilders-dosage-expected-results/29802/ and the appearance of male physical characteristics in females and vice versa. At this point, I am confused and don't see how these side effects can occur if steroids are produced in the body naturally.

I found an artifcle on a site that explains some more of the benefits of taking steroids and some of the side effects that can occur. According to the article, "Anabolic steroids increase protein synthesis in muscle tissue and androgens aid the process while increasing training intensity. A greater workload from increased training intensity results in a greater stimulus to the trained muscles that tells it to adapt by getting stronger and bigger".

Last edited:
I noticed a reduction in sex drive due to long term opioid usage and was prescribed Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM every 2 weeks

A day after my IM injection I notice significant mood-booting effects, increased drive, confidence, etc, increased body odour from arm pits, ROCK HARD erections and healthy sex drive

Serum levels are back to baseline roughly at the 2 week mark. 200mg IM is a standard therapeutic dose for a 240lbs 6’ man, I have no idea how body builders use or cycle their usage. I haven’t experienced any problems

I don’t use every 2 weeks like clock work, it only when needed to reduce negative side effects. Like when it’s been a month and I feel “low” or prior to a long weekend when I know I’ll be pounding the GF

Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM in addition to oral Dexedrine / Desoxyn is commonly used by U.S. Special Forces prior to a combat mission and even President JFK regularly received this injection to restore his “youthful vigor” lol.

You’d be an alert, confident, superman with increased strength & everything ….until the comedown

I noticed a reduction in sex drive due to long term opioid usage and was prescribed Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM every 2 weeks

A day after my IM injection I notice significant mood-booting effects, increased drive, confidence, etc, increased body odour from arm pits, ROCK HARD erections and healthy sex drive

Serum levels are back to baseline roughly at the 2 week mark. 200mg IM is a standard therapeutic dose for a 240lbs 6’ man, I have no idea how body builders use or cycle their usage. I haven’t experienced any problems

I don’t use every 2 weeks like clock work, it only when needed to reduce negative side effects. Like when it’s been a month and I feel “low” or prior to a long weekend when I know I’ll be pounding the GF

Depo-Testosterone 200mg IM in addition to oral Dexedrine / Desoxyn is commonly used by U.S. Special Forces prior to a combat mission and even President JFK regularly received this injection to restore his “youthful vigor” lol.

You’d be an alert, confident, superman with increased strength & everything ….until the comedown
All i can say mate is that youre better off doing it like clock work. The more even levels of T, the lesser side effects. Remember its hormones, and something to take seriously. I really recommend taking it every other week like ur supposed. For your own sake 🙏🏼

Oh really….is there any evidence posted from medical journals stating taking it sporadically or every every 3 weeks could be harmful? (Not trying so sound like a smart ass, seriously wondering)

After an IM injection, peak serum levels spike after approx 24h (day 2 to day 7 at peak levels) then slowly tapers down to baseline at 2 weeks.

I take 100mg every 2 weeks starting out, then 200mg every 2 weeks

Sometimes I’ll take my shot, then another 200mg three weeks later, I wouldn’t think that’s harmful or bad

People take several other items to prevent the conversion of estrogen, and there are a few other important things to do to prevent dangerous or unwanted side effects. I’ve been using it for 3-5 years and haven’t noticed anything troublesome

Again, sometimes it’s 100mg IM and then a week later another 100mg …..so both shots kinda overlap each other making a longer flat baseline in the middle (like two hills slightly overlapping each other)

I’d prefer to keep my dose as low as possible actually. Abusing this potent anabolic steroid could cause serious health issues.

It’s actually an amazing antidepressant & mood-booster …paired with d-amphetamine in my experience is like a Superman mode cheat code, just so comfortable, confident, bold, un-afraid …walk into a board room or something where the opposition tries to intimidate you, like you RUN TINGZ lol like you’re looking them directly in the eye, through their eyes and into their soul, with a subtle look on your face like you own them, they are inferior specimens, you kinda get in their space directly facing them, making hard direct eye contact with an overwhelming confidence like you run the f@ckn block lol

No wonder why top performers and certain individuals use this cocktail for specific needs / operations / tasks

Half a Valium and a hard drink while smoking a cigarette also are great, taking the edge/intensity off, little more laid back and not so bold….but still calm, cool & collected.

Just my experience anyhow

Last edited:
Oh really….is there any evidence posted from medical journals stating taking it sporadically or every every 3 weeks could be harmful? (Not trying so sound like a smart ass, seriously wondering)

After an IM injection, peak serum levels spike after approx 24h (day 2 to day 7 at peak levels) then slowly tapers down to baseline at 2 weeks.

Sometimes I’ll take my shot, then another 200mg three weeks later, I wouldn’t think that’s harmful or bad

People take several other items to prevent the conversion of estrogen, and there are a few other important things to do to prevent dangerous or unwanted side effects. I’ve been using it for 3-5 years and haven’t noticed anything troublesome

Again, sometimes it’s 100mg IM and then a week later another 100mg …..so both shots kinda overlap each other making a longer flat baseline in the middle (like two hills slightly overlapping each other)

I’d prefer to keep my dose as low as possible actually. Abusing this potent anabolic steroid could cause serious health issues.

It’s actually an amazing antidepressant & mood-booster …paired with d-amphetamine in my experience is like a Superman mode cheat code, just so comfortable, confident, bold, un-afraid …walk into a board room or something where the opposition tries to intimidate you, like you RUN TINGZ lol like you’re looking them directly in the eye, through their eyes and into their soul, with a subtle look on your face like you own them, they are inferior specimens, you kinda get in their space directly facing them, making hard direct eye contact with an overwhelming confidence like you run the f@ckn block lol

No wonder why top performers and certain individuals use this cocktail for specific needs / operations / tasks

Half a Valium and a hard drink while smoking a cigarette also are great, taking the edge/intensity off, little more laid back and not so bold….but still calm, cool & collected.

Srsly i cant back it up with other than broscience but when i used to do testo recreationally everybody talked on forums and whatever about the importance of being kinda thorough with that stuff to optimize harmreduction regarding sideeffects like acne and moodswings and all that stuff. But if it works fine for you and all is good then ignore me 🙈

Some top performers and certain individuals also have some of the worst problems, they just can't show them because they signed themselves up for a life of fame. The fame hides a very different reality but one which must be concealed with secrecy and elaborate PR management. Be careful not to fall for the illusions. Remember that so many people in Hollywood and the celebrity world use drugs not to enhance themselves but just to get by because the reality of their lives are anything but what you expect.

In my opinion, unless you are a top class athlete or you are, like you say, a top level individual in whatever context, these combos and testosterone in general is just fuelling who you wish you were when the drugs wear off. An elite level athlete NEEDS performing enhancing cocktails not to turn up to the 9-5 grind and impress some mid level managers or to "own others". He is trying to remain at the top of the pyramid where the difference between first and second is several millions of dollars each year and a potential spot representing your country. Your name is actually on the line. He genuinely is about that life. And he needs those drugs because that life is about gaining an advantage. Unless you are at that level (and you wouldn't be here if you were) you are deluding yourself and steroid use/abuse is linked in males with personality traits such as narcissism whereby grandiose delusions are prominent so lots of guys are seeking healing they just can't accept it or even realize it. I've met many people high on gear who while high are the greatest thing to ever live but come scrutinizing their life can barely manage to look after themselves on a very basic level. Overcompensation for what they perceive they lack using chemicals that give them a false sense of confidence and self worth. I've been there myself. Ultimately is you who is in denial.

You compare yourself to the highest level of society but you won't ever be at this level nor will you ever be satisfied with the level you are at right now because the problem isn't where you want to be, its actually where you are. In fact, more specifically, who you are right now. I mean, why would you want to "RUN TINGZ"? And why do you need steroids to do that? Why not do that sober? The truth is, there are people out there who have never injected a drop of gear into their ass who can do that for real on nothing but air and maybe caffeine if they hit Starbucks before going into work. You could take it one step further and then ask well why are they doing that in the first place? Props to them but what does that say about them? Surely actually seeking to become the best version of themselves is what they should want but by being the big d*ck in the board room isn't doing anything but show the world (who notices) how small they really are.

What's to run in a board meeting with people who are likely completely lost in life who believe life is about turning up to board meetings and doing exactly what you want to do? Some people are literally just the suits they wear. Nothing high level about them. For all their work success they are empty and I bet some of them browse far more sinister forums than this one looking for a release. Its the rat race and you're not at the top of the pile cutting the cheese at that level. For that you need to be on a Bill Gates level, George Soros, billionaire and then some, level. And then, why do you need steroids in the first place when you ARE that person? Gates could hire his million dollar security team to overpower you while his test levels measure at that below a 12 year old. A million dollars is what the board room wish they could spend on security. What are you going to do? He has still won. Beaten by a low T old man who probably couldn't fight his way out of a wet dream. Just think about the 14 year old amateur boxers who could wipe the floor with every board room member in that room. Barely discovering the peak of their male vitality and yet, according to this reality, the top dogs. Or what about female MMA fighters? Probably nowhere near the level of testosterone a TRT user has in their system and nowhere near that of someone hammering the juice. Still though, night night Irene. Rear naked choke quicker than you can say your own name.

Be careful about treading the "ultra optimization" route. I might be wrong but this seems to be the vibe I get off this post. There are no shortcuts to greatness. Not unless by greatness you mean an illusion that lasts all but the time it takes for your body to carve off the ester on your test compound and you are bone dry shutting down again. Its all hard work. If anyone tells you you can make it in life mixing up drugs and taking them to succeed in life, you should be running for the hills. Its obvious when you think about it.

There is a legitimate progression in areas like biohacking and even the optimization movements and I think that's what a lot of high profile celebrities have latched on to, especially social media infleuncers. But a lot of it is conflated and taken out of context or plain isn't realistic and assumes the stance that existence without altering your biology and making extreme modifications means you are worthless. Maybe to an out of touch 40 year old who is in deep denial, plagued with some serious issues, wants his youth back who now has a shit tonne of money but absolutely no way of finding inner peace and purpose beyond projecting out a grandiose image of himself. The proverbial forever seeker because none of his self absorbed grandiose journey have find him what he seeks.

Best thing I ever did was give up the gear. I once had the assumption I could optimize myself and be better than others. I did all sorts to "enhance" myself. Funny thing is, I would smoke that past version of myself. Its like guys who put fake tan on, pierce all their extremities, trim their eyebrows and want to look like a reality TV star. Okay, you look good. I'm not a bitter guy. But what are you trying to do? Who are you trying to be? To impress? And why? What exists behind the Hollywood veneers? A person who likely desperately wants to be a high roller. Someone who "made it" in life. Making it how? Why? And where? Where do you go when you "make it"? Do you enter a different reality? You unlock the keys to the universe? All evidence points to living on the same rock dealing with the same cluster fuck that is human existence. The only difference is, we have created little games whereby the rules state if you do this or do that or act like this or look like that it means you win. What you win I don't know. I don't think anybody does. The prize doesn't exist that's for sure. Its just an object at the end of the rainbow nobody gets to claim because at the end of a rainbow is... Jack shit! People in business suits is another one. Its a piece of fabric draped over your body is a particular way. But somehow it completely changes a person. It is has the ability to biologically change you (apparently). Now they assume an identity but you take the suit off and, oh shit, its another human body. Put it back on and... Superman! Take it off and, did I ring my shrink? I need those meds. Go home and shut the door and the mirror is the last place many of these kind of people want to look but don't tell that to Facebook or Instagram.

None of it works man. Ram Dass, the great counter culture pioneer said; I used to try and find a way to stay high all the time. Maybe I could just stay in these moments forever and wouldn't that be bliss. But, I came down everytime. I would try and stay up but I came down.

I never understood that completely until seeking to understand myself more. That's what so many people try and do. Try and remain high forever and steroids are just one drug in which you can do that because you are essentially putting in your body what already exists and so, why not? Can't hurt, right? The question is; what are you potentially trying to submerge among the steroids? Just like many things we want to improve on or even optimize, what are we actually trying to achieve? What are we trying to replace? Ultimately we are still here. And its ourselves we are often trying to replace.

Next time see what its like to enter the board room completely sober and without enhancements. No caffeine no steroids nothing. Not even a hoodie to hide yourself in. And stand there and own that board room as you are and as nature intended with nothing but your best version of yourself raw. If you can do that sober and you can do it where you actually succeed in achieving a real goal that actually benefits you longterm (not just the superficial pursuit of owning a board room) then you're doing great. If you can't, I'd question why drugs have any place in the conversation whatsoever. You should ideally want to do everything without taking shortcuts first. Battle the resistance without a toe rope attached to a truck. And then once you've done that enough times to say you can, the tow truck can come out. Get as far as you can in life free from advantages lots of other people won't or don't use. And then once you've done that take it a few notches further by seeing what things are like when your previous success is amplified x to the concentration of the enhancement. Fight some MMA fights sober and drug free, get plenty of them under your belt and then fight like TRT Belfort did in the old UFC days. At least you can say you did. There's nothing forcing you to fight juiced up. You don't have contractual obligations. The obligations are in your mind.

I hope you get my point.
We are the thing we want to become. We just don't realize it yet. The answers aren't in trying to remain in an altered state of consciousness. The answer isn't in a vial of juice, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Lol (zzzzzzz)

Ya, I hear ya …was just making the point. The substance when utilized strategically are very effective and a god send. I read an article about Navy Seals getting disciplined and taken to a military tribunal for “drug abuse” basically using Cocaine hcl prior to their combat missions. One sailor stated he remembered how “extremely oily” the Cocaine was on his fingers and he would be extremely alert lol, They were by South America and it was probably really pure shit.

You can take a timid, shy, submissive man who never speaks up, etc…..and watch the transformation after a fat IM testosterone injection paired with Pharma Desoxyn / Meth. A complete transformation.

The British RAF went through 10’s of MILLIONS of Benzedrine tablets during the Second World War, same for all Allied forced. NAZI Germany & Japan were on Pervetin / Methamphetamine. After the war Japan had an epidemic of civilian Meth use from military surplus stocks….also used for munitions workers and civilians for longer work hours, less food, greater productivity, etc.

Testosterone is an essential hormone for mental health and well-being

Lol (zzzzzzz)

Ya, I hear ya …was just making the point. The substance when utilized strategically are very effective and a god send. I read an article about Navy Seals getting disciplined and taken to a military tribunal for “drug abuse” basically using Cocaine hcl prior to their combat missions. One sailor stated he remembered how “extremely oily” the Cocaine was on his fingers and he would be extremely alert lol, They were by South America and it was probably really pure shit.

You can take a timid, shy, submissive man who never speaks up, etc…..and watch the transformation after a fat IM testosterone injection paired with Pharma Desoxyn / Meth. A complete transformation.

The British RAF went through 10’s of MILLIONS of Benzedrine tablets during the Second World War, same for all Allied forced. NAZI Germany & Japan were on Pervetin / Methamphetamine. After the war Japan had an epidemic of civilian Meth use from military surplus stocks….also used for munitions workers and civilians for longer work hours, less food, greater productivity, etc.

Testosterone is an essential hormone for mental health and well-being
I completely agree.
Many drugs have been used throughout history to enhance people in all sorts of contexts. I think in some cases it was the government that first experimented with their use.

But there is a belief system behind why you take the timid submissive man who never speaks up and give him drugs to apparently solve his issues. The belief is there is something wrong with this man in the first place. Some people are okay with being timid and submissive. Maybe it doesn't greatly affect his life as much as it might do yours? The only person who has that problem is the person creating the belief that has to change. You have to be careful whose interests you are speaking for, especially from a clinical standpoint. Maybe some are okay not being "alpha". Not everybody wants to at the top of the social hierarchy. Not everybody wants to be the winner in the board room. That's why I mentioned how corrupted the goal of "optimizing" yourself can be when its based on things that can simply be you problems, not problems that actually exist in the world. Its a projection of the insecurity and inferiority of one individual who HAS to see the world the way HE/SHE wants to see it. Its the little man who wants to be bigger but knows, or believes, that will never be possible and so inflates himself in the hopes he passes the bigger person test.

Exceptions here obviously for things like proven low T levels which do need medication, which as a result may boost the individuals sense of self considerably, but only because he actually has low T and now he is experiencing what was biologically missing in the first place. Then you might have extreme cases of disorders where there are no other treatment pathways like chronic and debilitating ADHD for example where speed is a God send. These are cases where markers for this persons health are rock bottom to begin with and so you're elevating them purely from a health perspective.

The most successfully people I've met, at least socially anyway, were free from these things. I'm talking individuals who can brighten up a room and have everybody around them. All while completely sober. Hell, their T levels might even be below average. They might smoke a joint here and there, drink a beer perhaps. Sure on a weekend they are high on whatever they are on but its an accessory, not a dependency. They just radiate confidence and charisma even more. Then they come down and nothing changes. Most of their life is sober success. They could go into a board room and make friends with most people without owning things. The sort of people who could get everyone puffing on a fatty in the car park and making new friends in the process.

The most successful athletes I have met are natural. They can outbox most people in the room, outwrestle them, out compete. They are naturally stronger, bigger, tougher, their bodies biologically and physiologically more superior, from an athletic point of view anyway.

There are levels to these things and realities. It doesn't define you unless you let it and that's based on what you believe you should be and who you believe you should be and if that's based on believing you should be anyone but yourself, that's the problem right there. No drugs will ever cure that. That's a you problem that involves lots of work to uncover and understand. Which is okay, life is fucking hard and we find ways to deal with shit but not always are those ways actually serving us.

Again, I'm not denying the power and potential of strength, grit, resilience, mental toughness, assertiveness, confidence, warrior mindsets, growth mindsets and even the "do not fuck with me" mentality that you need sometimes in life. Whose to say you have to "optimize" yourself to acquire these traits and learn the skills associated with them? Whose to say you have to be biologically altered? And anyway, shouldn't you be changing yourself from within first and not on a superficial level? I've taken all sorts of drugs in an attempt to change myself over my life, steroids being my goto choice at my point. It only changes the superficial levels. It doesn't actually change who is underneath. Not unless you now count low T from abuse of gear and a battered ego when you come down from the artificially created high! And I've been in both situations many times before.

The answer is always hard work. You cannot cheat that. If you listen to any real inspirational person who has transcended his discipline, he or she will always tell you that it was the hard work that got him or her there. It's a process of becoming and you can't fake that. Sure, can you get an edge taking X,Y,Z? Absolutely. Edge over what though? And why? Are we talking five times Olympic champion? Are we talking ten million dollar yearly salary with sponsorship demands to meet and rankings to maintain? Or are we talking your 9-5 average Joe who got roughed up by life, looks in the mirror and doesn't like what he sees, and thinks resorting to drugs and altering his biology will solve the answers to why he's on the path he is on?

It might be deep and even countercultural and unconventional but these are the real questions. And the real solutions are found when these are asked

All i can say mate is that youre better off doing it like clock work. The more even levels of T, the lesser side effects. Remember its hormones, and something to take seriously. I really recommend taking it every other week like ur supposed. For your own sake 🙏🏼
I slammed allot of Primobolin and Methyl Testosterone when doing allot of Heavy lifts. One day heavy next day Isolation ,,,,then two days recovery and dumping loads of good old ( HORSE PILLS AMINOS/TWINLABS 2000mg tabs ) THAT and loads of huge protein shakes like SYNTHA 6 or Gainers Fuel back then. But after Fridays and loads of sleep, my libido at 48 was like some Porno Star or Chippendales dancer. Like Viagra X 1000. Guess it did the muscle work and massively increased Test levels. Oh yes even at 49 my voice deepen real deep and Hair grows faster . Heavy protein synthesis and increase of Male Hormones. Yes your junk in the trunk does shrivel up , truthfully>>> only for few hours honestly! GUYS you will have your love life... OK...That seems to be the oldest MYTH with Roids before they were even invented LOL. Funny but pretty scary for us guys needing romance?....Guess there would have been allot of divorces in 70s 80s and 90's & 2000 ///Ha Ha ----Maria S would have said """I'm leaving you Arnold""" ---I will say it definitely WILL only doing it's attachment and actions if you are using in weight lifting or Track sprinters heavy muslce usage. yeah Like Ben Johnson back in the day -No! No! he was all natural ......Yeah so was TOM PLATZ! Nooooot ----LOL LOL He had gallons of everything hands down and probably boxes of huge 250 ML syringes ...I would not doubt it . Check his pics out guys.... Yeah he too died of Heart Attack ---Heart is main muscle ---been there ,,,but yeah that much testosterone"" JUICE"" flooded in the system,,,gonna make you like a Rabbit in heat. Guys rest you need not info on.
bodybuilding GIF
Real facts on A-ROIDS.

Last edited:
There's a difference in "steroids" and testosterone tho - your body knows exactly what to do with testosterone and how to balance other hormones with it. The body knows fuck all about how to handle other "steroids" and if you are taking silly doses you can cause yourself harm (including sudden death - which is very, very harmful). You may also shit your liver out through your anus with a loud squelch.

One thing - someone mentioned take AI to decrease estrogen - it's better just to take less test so you have less to convert into estrogen. Estrogen has massive health benefits itself and decreasing it with an AI is likely to cause health problems.

I do test - about 70mg-100mg a week, I'd not be so confident about doing other "steroids". My balls have shrunk to tiny mouse balls size and my dick sometimes looks about the same size as a maggot but I think that might be my imagination - probably the same size it's always been.

Last edited:

Some german general noted during the Russia campaign in WW2 that speed didn't really have any benefit for the troops - because they'd have to sleep for days to get over being awake for 2 days. It did come in handy when you were running away tho - one driver said he was so fast in his truck because every time he should've stopped he would drop another load of meth so he could keep driving for the border.

The other problem with speed I found is that it drives you completely paranoid and insane and you start seeing ninja like shadow people crawling around your garden at 3am (strangely, they always silently vanish when you go running outside screaming with a baseball bat)

Last edited:
Check his pics out guys.... Yeah he too died of Heart Attack ---Heart is main muscle ---been there ,,,but yeah that much testosterone"" JUICE"" flooded in the system,,,gonna make you like a Rabbit in heat. Guys rest you need not info on.
bodybuilding GIF
Real facts on A-ROIDS.
That guy is Ronnie Coleman, and he's still alive.
He needed to have his whole spine fused due to the damage he did lifting insane weights though.

I don't think it's a good idea to use steroids because they are bad for your health. Besides, why use such preparations when you can buy natural supplements that are harmless to health and have no side effects? I was very thin because of my fast metabolism when I started working out at the gym. My friend advised me to buy natural supplements for gaining muscle mass. I found YK11 for sale and bought them. They are amazing supplements that allowed me to gain muscle mass fast.
Hello shill.
YK11 is literally a steroid BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy is Ronnie Coleman, and he's still alive.
He needed to have his whole spine fused due to the damage he did lifting insane weights though.
He's still alive >>/??? An act of God, his guardian angels or; just a pure miracle? I know all the big wresters pretty much died off!

On the left RU-2309, on the right THG.

As you can see, medicinal chemists have just about optimised anabolic steroids. Some people believe that man should be able to use any artificial advantage to win ay competitions. I don't mind, I will just use a motorbike. If the sidecar bothers you, it's just my mat who has his heart set on a silver medal.

But along with Normethandrone, these drugs represent the forefront of medicinal chemistry,

I am morally neutral BUT I have noted that a lot of heavy steroid users either died young or needed heart surgery.

I'm also aware that growrh hormone analogues and many other classes are showing up - the LARGEST class being masking agents.

If I had to make a prediction, it would be that these self-same steroids will turn up with D replacing the H thus increasing the mass. There are 21 H atoms in THG and so GC-MS becomes useless & the D atoms screw NMR.....

It's unstopable, apart from all of the users dying. I'm sure their will always be scientists masking the use of such drugs.
Replying to a year old post, but that amount of deuterium is gonna be expensive and hard to procure without someone noticing. Can't just hit up sigma Aldrich as a random for some heavy water lol.