steroids and inhibitions?

jsud94

Greenlighter
i havent started or done any roids as of yet. But alot of my people do and it seems like on gear there more fearless and agressive , what do you guys think about gear affecting inhibitions

Definitely a boost in confidence in all aspects, that's for sure. Personally I'm beginning to notice the positive mental effects of Dianabol now that my horrid back pain has subsided. I'm also noting an increase in aggression - though I'd really call it more of an increase in carelessness with regards to confrontation haha, which can definitely be attributed to the gear (currently on Test, Dbol, Tren, and Mast). I'm the last person you'll find instigating a physical confrontation, though last couple of weeks I've welcomed the possibility in many situations, particularly road rage lol. Finding it kind of amusing really :)

I was worried about this also but I started my course of test 500 and tri deca (2 mil of each a week). I can honestly say that in my experience I never lost control of my temper or did anything stupid... however i did feel very confident, very sure of myself and generally felt very good. As I gained size, strength and speed I knew I was capable of hurting someone if I needed to.... but I wasn't one of them go and look trouble sort of guys.... evertones different I guess.

Last edited:
"Steroids don't turn normal people into assholes; they turn assholes into even bigger assholes"

yeah ive noticed quite a few guys that were cowards in real life, they get on gear and suddenly they think they are warriors or superman so confidence definitely goes up..problem is, once gear is stopped, they go right back mentally to where they were before..lol..

yeah ive noticed quite a few guys that were cowards in real life, they get on gear and suddenly they think they are warriors or superman so confidence definitely goes up..problem is, once gear is stopped, they go right back mentally to where they were before..lol..

Well there's their problem...lolol

Definitely a boost in confidence in all aspects, that's for sure. Personally I'm beginning to notice the positive mental effects of Dianabol now that my horrid back pain has subsided. I'm also noting an increase in aggression - though I'd really call it more of an increase in carelessness with regards to confrontation haha, which can definitely be attributed to the gear (currently on Test, Dbol, Tren, and Mast). I'm the last person you'll find instigating a physical confrontation, though last couple of weeks I've welcomed the possibility in many situations, particularly road rage lol. Finding it kind of amusing really :)

Agreed.

I have noticeably changed & I know that. My close friends say that my size has gotten a bit bigger, but my confidence is now huge. I know that it is all mental, but I have changed for the best so far. I have never snapped, when my e is a bit off, I do get a little moody. But, nothing outrageous.

I have been cycling juice for the last 2 and a half years.

Currently on a Test Prop, Dbol cycle, noticing a huge boost in confidence, libido, and overall sense of well-being...I don't exactly feel "fearless and aggressive" , but I wouldn't want to be the guy that chooses to fuck with me.

Yeah that's exactly what I feel (minus the libido...fuck you Tren, fuck you). If I've been really pissed off, the closest I get to being aggressive is exactly that - God have mercy on the next cunt to cop a piece of my mind. lol

I think my serum levels of test are peaking and the eq is climbing. Right now I feel as you describe: confident and fearful for anyone who fucks with me. Been having some rather odd dreams lately. Violent under tones to them..