Steroid Abuse to TRT to natural??

belfort

Bluelighter
in MMA they have outlawed fighters using trt, which means the vitor Belforts, Chael Sonnens of the fight world will now have to get off Trt in order to keep fighting..at least in the case of Vitor Belfort, he abused steroids in his late teens, early 20s, got off and basically shriveled up..how much time he spent clean is impossible to know..hen he got on Trt and became a machine again, and has been on it for several years now but has been forced to get off...how will he perform?is there any way to get his bodies T levels up to a somewhat normal level without the use of testosterone?i have never used steroids but i assume he is going to be a shell of himself in terms of strength and speed...he wont be able to train as hard and often etc etc..

anyone on here follow a similar path from steroid abuse to trt and then back to natural??how much did strength and size drop?how do you feel now as compared to while on trt?

in MMA they have outlawed fighters using trt, which means the vitor Belforts, Chael Sonnens of the fight world will now have to get off Trt in order to keep fighting..at least in the case of Vitor Belfort, he abused steroids in his late teens, early 20s, got off and basically shriveled up..how much time he spent clean is impossible to know..hen he got on Trt and became a machine again, and has been on it for several years now but has been forced to get off...how will he perform?is there any way to get his bodies T levels up to a somewhat normal level without the use of testosterone?i have never used steroids but i assume he is going to be a shell of himself in terms of strength and speed...he wont be able to train as hard and often etc etc..

anyone on here follow a similar path from steroid abuse to trt and then back to natural??how much did strength and size drop?how do you feel now as compared to while on trt?

I'm surprised TRT use is banned if prescribed by a medical professional, all that's happening is replication of normal Testosterone levels... As far as I know everyone that's any good in MMA is on gear anyway, fast releasing ester Test is used along with orals like winstrol & mibolerone that are out of the system quickly, or easily masked...

Once testosterone levels have dropped below normal through AAS abuse in late teens, I'm unaware anything can be done apart from TRT for life....

Can they test for artificial test as opposed to natural? Or would they just do a full panel and work it out from the other hormone levels?
If they can't tell the difference whatsbto stop him doing it?

They can test if your testosterone has the right isotope ratios (artificial one is made from different sources so...), but if I had to guess if you pay enough you can get one with the right ratios.

Can they test for artificial test as opposed to natural? Or would they just do a full panel and work it out from the other hormone levels?
If they can't tell the difference whats to stop him doing it?

They test for the metabolites... So if theres any residual metabolites still in your system it will be possible to tell exactly what compounds you were on...

Clinical Chemistry 42:7 1001-1020 (1996) Metabolism of anabolic androgenic steroids WILHELM SCHANZER