• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

staying young?

sweetlyawesome

Greenlighter
I am new here=D and I have a question that has been on my mind for a while now:?....is there something in opiates, pills or heroin, that preserves you? I am constantly stopped and asked how old I am. I'm 30 yrs old and always get carded. I've noticed it with my friends too. We all look relatively young. Has anyone else noticed this & does anyone know what causes it?:?

Usually drugs cause just the opposite. But enjoy being young looking because all of the sudden one day you wake up and you are not....:) I am like you though....I'm 33 and while I don't get carded often people always assume I'm mid twenties.

Appearance and demeanor have a lot to do perception of age. If you dress like your 16-22 and have similar mannerisms people will often mistake your age. Obviously physical attributes play a role, especially face shape.

It would seem that people who do drugs often get "stuck" in the time they started doing them. Since they dont evolve their style, change associations, or general location they get stuck in a cycle of dressing and acting the same due to lack of exposure "normal people" experience. It is usually hard drug use that causes this effect as it is hard to change anything about your life, even appearance, when the whole existence revolves around trying to get and maintain a drug supply.

This is just my observation because i would venture to guess, no drugs do not help you age well. Constantly being malnourished and lacking true sleep cant be good (depending on person and drug of abuse this will vary)

All drugs that I know of age you because they all put stress on your immune system in some way. I'm very babyfaced and juvenile-looking 25yo despite being a junkie but it is mainly due to avoiding the sun as I am really reclusive. Sunlight destroys your skin. Excessive laughing, smiling and frowning also cause wrinkles so people who don't socialize wrinkle a lot less. Really though, if you wanna stay healthy and young, say no to drugs.

Appearance and demeanor have a lot to do perception of age. If you dress like your 16-22 and have similar mannerisms people will often mistake your age. Obviously physical attributes play a role, especially face shape.

It would seem that people who do drugs often get "stuck" in the time they started doing them. Since they dont evolve their style, change associations, or general location they get stuck in a cycle of dressing and acting the same due to lack of exposure "normal people" experience. It is usually hard drug use that causes this effect as it is hard to change anything about your life, even appearance, when the whole existence revolves around trying to get and maintain a drug supply.

This is just my observation because i would venture to guess, no drugs do not help you age well. Constantly being malnourished and lacking true sleep cant be good (depending on person and drug of abuse this will vary)
I fully agree with this. Doing drugs, especially drugs like MDMA, will keep most people in a certain environment and in the company of a certain type of people. Along with this you usually dress to match that environment, so that makes you look younger since your are wearing 'young peoples clothes' and acting younger than your age as well. I'm not calling you immature, it's just a natural response to the environment you're in

Agree but usage with what is termed hard drugs will age you more for def so if its something you appreciate of people and strangers noticing about you maybe stick to what will be least corrosive to your looks. Of course if your vain and all that :). Peace.