• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

staying safe and taking care of our fellow community- What are you doing this NYE?

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
So New Years Eve is not far away at all. A time when people create some of the best memories they will have but its also unfortunately a time when people lose their lives due to excess alcohol and/or drug consumption, violence, accident, road accidents etc and so much of it is related to irresponsible use of substances that are able to be used in a safe environment at a safe dose.

So I figured id create a thread for people to let BL know what they are expected to be getting up to and what drugs they are planning to take so that if by some small(but totally possible) chance that they dont come home when expected or if the combo they're planning to take could have negative consequences with each other or even meds theyre taking.

Ill go first.

I take no daily meds except for methadone 100mg. Im fairly healthy and take vitamins and fish oil supplements daily which make a huge difference in my day to day happiness and mental stability which is important when I move onto my next point.

I use a decent amount of methamphetamine. I have a habit but nothing ridiculous, I switch between smoking and IV'ing up to 300mg I.e 3 points a day. Not every single day, between 2-4 days a week, often less. I sleep, I eat and I dont do any of the things that get meth users into trouble and ive been doing this for about 4 months, before this for nearly ten years Wreckless was my middle name. Been there, done that and I cant afford to put anyone through it.

Anyway I plan to spend my NYE and NY morning with my best friends( in fact I feel its offensive not addressing them as my family because they truely are) my best friend is sedated in hospital with either psychosis or serious mental disturbance so im trying to lighten the mood and have a nice "family" type NYE none of them touch crystal so that will be secret.

My NYE chems will include 1/2g crystal meth, hopefully some benzos to come down with. Some premium cannabis and a few drinks, 3 or 4 max. Im a alcohol lightweight. :p

So I will be quite safe this NYE but the point of this thread is to keep everyone safe, have a bit of NYE social activity and to keep the whole idea of Harm Reduction going because this is among the most important times that this wonderful thing we have all discovered I.e HR has to be used. Im a little spun but you all get me and if someone could sticky this and edit it as needed then pls do so :)

Peace and safe partying.... K-Man <3 xox :)

Hey K-Man, stay safe too mate . . I'll be gigging in the band up Newcastle way . . so an out of towner for me, however we have rooms booked and without giving away too much info . . we're playing at the private function that I'm sure will get a little crazy . . Looking forward to it!

Well I kept the community safe by staying the fuck out of the public eye. Sat on a balcony tripping hard on assorted aco/ho analogues with a decent amount of opiates and benzo's on board. Had to work earlier in the evening and my GF had to work nights. I was way to twisted for being in a public place and social interaction, probably may have eaten a face or two in that state lol. Happy Fucking New Year everybody.

I had my most quiet nye ever. I lay in bed sober the whole night watching the cricket big bash. I've been sober since last year woo. That's about to change in 10 mins when I have a wine and a bong.