• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

States subjecting death row inmates to longer deaths amid scramble for drugs

^ I have seen videos that explain why there is no suffering. I can't remember the sources, but I watched as these people defended the position about harming people. To paraphrase multiple people, they said "these guys have been given the death penalty, why should they be given a pain-free death?".

Every single person involved, that I saw, had this view. They don't want the death to be painless! That's a major, major fact that not many people understand.

Fuck the bill of rights then, I guess the eighth amendment doesn't mean anything anymore?

What actually happens to the body after a massive barb overdose, anyway? Some states are just using this single drug in their executions. I wonder if they pass completely unconscious as the barbs kick in.

HERE'S A FUCKING THOUGHT
How about NOT killing our fucking prisoners.
NO ONE has the right to choose whether someone has the right to live or not.
Remove criminals from the public, sure, but saying that you, a fellow human being, has the right to end someones life based on the societal norm of what is considered right and wrong is preposterous.

When they give the executed condemned an autopsy, the cause of death on the report is "homicide"...that really tells you all you need to know.