• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Starting to worry me

alexparsons123

Greenlighter
Okay so I posted a couple months back on about what happened to me at Reading festival and my experience with MDMA. heres the link if you want to see what happened: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/688986-Weird-experience-with-MDMA?p=11796654
I did make a HUGE mistake by taking two bombs in two days of 120 each and I was quite new to MDMA, which I regret so much. Nearly a month and a half on, and i've suffered from bad anxiety, its gone now but was weird cause I had never suffered from it before. So after Reading I had a couple of weeks where I didn't feel there, nothing was wrong in my life, but its a weird feeling I don't really know how to explain it but I didn't feel connected to my body, like its such a weird feeling, like numbness, I don't know if its to do with the mdma, or if its paranoia but it was screwing with my head , but yeah I was stressed during these weeks and wasn't particularly fit or eating well and was depressed as i had an amazing summer and had to go back to college but now i've changed but im working out, eating well and not particularly stressed, i felt fine for 3 weeks but the past couple of days I've been really tired and this feeling of not feeling connected has come back and I keep searching up like mdma brain damage on Google and stuff like this, and I just want some advice on what to do. It sounds weird but i loved mdma and the feeling and it was right up my scene and i never thought a drug would affect me this long term and it starting to worry me that i will never feel the same again, i just don't feel here, I feel like i'm dreaming, nothings going wrong and my brains working fine but yeah, I have no words how to explain it, like i feel like i'm dreaming right now as i write this theres nothing wrong i just don't feel right, theres something different that has changed since then. I've got a gig in a months time and there's a part of me that really wants to roll but there's a part of me that doesn't wanna feel this way again or if it will ever get better. I know its cause I took to much and it was one of the biggest regrets of my life, but I just want some honest advice, please if anyone out there that can help, it would mean the world to me, im only 17 and i want to get rid of this feeling and its scaring me that i will never be normal again as im still sort of happy and have no problems really but I want to feel right. And as weel I had never ever felt this feeling before the festival Thankyou Alex

Last edited:
I think you're just spooking yourself Alex. Just stay clean for a while and things will work out. I don't think mdma caused what you are feeling. I think that's it's more likely your own feelings of anxiety, uncertainty and all the rest of that stuff. Just relax and breathe. Physical activity is good too.

I think you're just spooking yourself Alex. Just stay clean for a while and things will work out. I don't think mdma caused what you are feeling. I think that's it's more likely your own feelings of anxiety, uncertainty and all the rest of that stuff. Just relax and breathe. Physical activity is good too.

yeah I think I maybe am, I think i'm just paranoid about what happened and still a bit scared on what happened that night as I thought I was going to die, do you reckon I should do Mdma in a months time or not? im feeling better i just need to haed my head sorted out a bit I think, thanks for the avice though, means alot :D

I'm sure it's more in your head than actual side effects. my first roll was on .33 railed, talk about thinking you're gonna die :p it does come on strongly at times, nothing to worry about.

With that said though, if i were you, i wouldn't do it again before i feel 100% back to myself.