• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Starting new job next week need help with meds around abusers

adhdanon

Greenlighter
Lexapro 10 mg or Zoloft 50 mg skyrockets my libido, but i'm too lethargic to leave my house or hold down a job and range of emotions is completely dull. I suffer from tremendous PTSD as a result of childhood sexual abuse and trauma as well as a bad car accident. I was also on too much amps during grad school and only needed a lower dose. It seems to be that NE triggers my mania which is why i'm calmer on vyvanse or dexedrine compared to adderall.

I was prescribed klonopin for panic attacks etc. and it dulled my eyes so i looked cracked out and couldnt get a job until I saw a psych and she put me on Wellbutrin XL 300 mg with Zoloft 25 mg and Xanax 0.25 mg as needed (basically take everyday for my PTSD unless I increase my Zoloft dose to 50 mg which gives me more peace but also lethargy).

I have a huge job starting Monday and I have adderall ir 10 mg tablets (most i can take is two a day without shaking too much) and vyvanse 30 mg which is crap compared to dex spansules but my doc wont give me them until 30 days is up.

Do I stop listening to the people in my house that tell me to stay on the lower doses and increase it, or am i actually confronting my issues more and see the abuse which is why i have more anxiety with my PTSD? I also have clonidine but it puts me out too much for everyday anxiety. Just running out of my xanax too fast. any suggestions or input on the situation is appreciated,Thank you!

Do I stop listening to the people in my house that tell me to stay on the lower doses and increase it, or am i actually confronting my issues more and see the abuse which is why i have more anxiety with my PTSD?

I don't understand what you're asking here, it doesn't follow on logically from what you were talking about before. Could you explain more? What abuse are you seeing? Are you living with people who abuse/abused you and is this still happening?

I also have clonidine but it puts me out too much for everyday anxiety. Just running out of my xanax too fast. any suggestions or input on the situation is appreciated,Thank you!

What dose of clonidine have you tried taking? You could try a lower dose, which might blunt the anxiety without shutting you down so much.

I don't understand what you're asking here, it doesn't follow on logically from what you were talking about before. Could you explain more? What abuse are you seeing? Are you living with people who abuse/abused you and is this still happening?

What dose of clonidine have you tried taking? You could try a lower dose, which might blunt the anxiety without shutting you down so much.

0.1 or 0.2 of clonidine with xanax 0.25 as needed given to my by my psych but run through them way too fast. loved klonopins duration with adderall xr it was like perfect but makes me look cracked out so klonopin was no good, xanax doesnt affect your eyes. Yes I live with the abusers until my first check on Friday if I make it through the week. Not sure I have the right meds right now for the job as my psych doesnt believe I need adderall xr but i got the job on it and felt much better on it, only have adderall ir tabs 10 mg and vyvanse 30 mg for now until my pcp switches me to dex spansules at end of month. So only thing i can do here is increase my SSRI of zoloft 25 mg to 50 mg (lethargic and irritable/emotionless unless larger dose has to kick in, skyrockets libido though) or take Effexor XR 75 mg instead but heard SNRIs are harder to quit.