• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Starting dose for a heavy person (300+ lbs)

tacodude

Bluelighter
What would the starting dose be? My guideline is 1-2 mg/kg usually sitting at 1.5 mg/kg. 300 lbs is 135 kilos about, which would be around 190 mg, which I feel is an incredible high dose to start with when I usually also make a re-dose of 0.5 mg/kg leaving another 60 mg making 250 mg total. It might be because I am 60 kg and so that dose would really do too much to me so what would the recommendation be for a dose for this person? I also don't know exact weight, but I am assuming 275-300 lbs although I think it is closer to 300 lbs. He could use a 135 mg cap followed by 60 mg to make 195 total, but I don't know this persons tolerance level while they are generally tolerant to most compounds and I don't want their experience to be underwhelming. So any thoughts on the matter? 190+60mg or 140+60? Maybe even 190+30? I would love feedback from people experienced with dosing heavy weight people.

Edit: For the sake of background it is tested and claimed pure 80-84% (impurity mainly being the HCL bound to the freebase molocule)

Last edited by a moderator:
mdma (unlike many psychedelics) scales pretty well with weight. but if you're concerned you can always start low and redose after 1h if you aren't where you want to be at that point in time.

btw: HCl isn't considered an impurity. i have yet to see a lab test that doesn't factor the salt in and therefore have seen quite a few test results in the high 90s (with MDMA·HCl).

I would be careful, if the fat percentage is pretty high, because fat isolates pretty good. The biggest problem is the developing heat. So be sure that you have enough water, maybe some ice as well and a good climated room/ location. If something goes wrong you could use a watered towel to cool him down. Sorry if it sounds strange, but I was fat in the past, too. So just be careful.

I do appreciate your imput mb-909 as that is the case as well as a weakened heart wall from birth.... I know he has come across coke recently though although I don't know how much he used if he did. I have used meth the couple times I tried it so I am not to afraid of him being able to handle the experience I am kind of concerned about the weak heart wall too, which is really why I would like to avoid an excessive dose.

Also I mention the impurity just to give an idea of quality that was advertised. It is probably 90%+

He should watch his body temp like everyone during a roll, but it's very hard to actually cause damage by overheating when on MDMA, much harder than the media would have you believe. That doesn't mean there shouldn't be any worry, but he doesn't need to keep focused on this during his entire roll, just make sure he goes outside to cool down once in a while and to sip on some water or something else hydrating once every hour or so. Like Black said MDMA scales pretty well with weight so taking into account the 1-1.5mg/kg rule of thumb that should put him at around 140-200mg, 200mg being the absolute maximum

Also while MDMA is a stimulant, it's effects on blood pressure and heartrate actually aren't that big. BP goes up very slightly and so does HR, but both not by much, if at all. Ofcourse if he's dancing hard it will go up more. If he already has a heart-condition you should indeed play it safe and keep the dose on the low end of the range

*edit* Adding (tested) prefix

Last edited:
I appreciate the advice bluebull to keep the activities aware and the bit on the bp and hr. I think I know all I need now.